Cell coverage with Verizon only
Things You Might Bring
- Yoga mat
- Notebook & pen
- Slip-on shoes (shoes are not worn indoors)
- White clothing for Satsang (optional)
- Hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Summer: bathing suit (no bikinis)
- Insect repellent
- Beach towel
- Organic, vegetarian/vegan food
- Labeled ingredients
- Gluten-free and vegan options
- Salad bar
- Large herbal tea selection
- Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
Food prepared in our kitchen may contain soy, wheat, nuts, tree nuts, and dairy products.
Rules & Guidelines
- Heavy perfumes
- Non-prescription drugs
- Non-vegetarian foods
- Shorts in meditation areas/temples
Residents and guests are advised to wear clean, loose-fitting, modest clothing. Please refrain from wearing:
- Shorts and jeans (during Satsang and meditation)
- Low-cut tops, spaghetti-strap tanks, short shorts or mini skirts.
- Ragged or unclean clothing
Guest and Program Cancellation Policy:
(does not apply to Teacher Trainings or Yoga Vacations)
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled arrival date, then the payment is refunded minus a $50 administrative fee.
- For reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date, the payment is refunded minus the cost of the first night’s accommodations.
- No refund is available for cancellations made after 4:00 PM on the scheduled arrival date
- Full payment is due at the time of registration, excluding Teacher Trainings and Yoga Vacations.
- SAYVA reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. If SAYVA cancels a program you will receive a full refund.
- The full amount may be kept as credit valid for one-year from the cancellation date for any cancellations made before 4:00 PM on the scheduled arrival date
- We reserve the right to cancel any program at any time. If a program is cancelled you will receive a full refund.