Every area of the Yogaville campus has free wi-fi for your convenience
Cell coverage with Verizon only
Other carriers do not have coverage in the Yogaville Area
10 pm – 8 am
What to Bring
- Slip-on shoes (shoes are not worn indoors)
- Water bottle (we no longer provide single-use cups)
- Photo ID (Drivers Licence or Passport) to show upon Arrival at check-in.
- For Farm or Ground Karma Yoga Service, please bring sturdy shoes and water bottles
- Yoga mat and personal props
Yoga mats and props are provided in each of our classrooms
- Notebook & pen
- Summer: bathing suit (no bikinis)
- White clothing for Satsang (optional)
- Insect repellent
- Beach towel
- Hair Dryer
- Organic, vegetarian/vegan food
- Labeled ingredients
- Gluten-free and vegan options
- No Eggs
- Salad bar
- Herbal tea selection
- Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
Food prepared in our kitchen may contain soy, wheat, nuts, tree nuts, and dairy products.
Rules & Guidelines
- Heavy perfumes
- Non-prescription drugs
- Non-vegetarian foods
- Shorts in meditation areas/temples
Residents and guests are advised to wear clean, loose-fitting, modest clothing. Please refrain from wearing:
- Shorts and jeans (during Satsang and meditation)
- Low-cut tops, spaghetti-strap tanks, short shorts or mini skirts.
- Ragged or unclean clothing
COVID VACCINATION POLICY
- At this time Ashram is only welcoming participants, guests, and volunteers that are fully vaccinated and able to provide proof of their Vaccination at least 72-hours before their arrival. If you have any questions please contact [email protected].
Our current Health protocols can be viewed here:
Satchidananda Ashram Yogaville Health Protocols
- I understand that if any or all members of our party do not provide proof of vaccination at least 72-hours before arrival our registration will be cancelled with no refund or credit given to any members of our party.
- I understand that I and all guests in my party will need to provide proof of ID (Drivers License or Passport) upon Arrival at the Ashram to be shown at check-in.
Guest and Program Cancellation Policy:
(does not apply to Teacher Trainings or Yoga Vacations)
- Cancellations must be made through the Ashram Reservation Center (ARC) at 1.800.858.9642 or by emailing [email protected]
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled arrival date, then the payment is refunded minus a $50
- For reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date, the payment is refunded minus the cost of the first
- No refund is available for no shows.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration, excluding Teacher Trainings and Yoga Vacations.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program at any time. If a program is cancelled you will receive a full refund.