Here is some useful information for you to prepare for your stay at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville
Satchidananda Ashram Yogaville Health Protocols
If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 800.858.9642 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hari OM Chanting Info
Arriving after 5pm?
Call for special instructions
Program or Workshop
Every area of the Yogaville campus has free wi-fi for your convenience
Cell coverage with Verizon only
Other carriers do not have coverage in the Yogaville Area
10 pm - 8 am
What to Bring
- Slip-on shoes (shoes are not worn indoors)
- Water bottle (we no longer provide single-use cups)
- Photo ID (Drivers Licence or Passport) to show upon Arrival at check-in.
- For Farm or Ground Karma Yoga Service, please bring sturdy shoes and water bottles
- Yoga mat and personal props
Yoga mats and props are provided in each of our classrooms
- Notebook & pen
- Summer: bathing suit (no bikinis)
- White clothing for Satsang (optional)
- Insect repellent
- Beach towel
- Hair Dryer
- Organic, vegetarian/vegan food
- Labeled ingredients
- Gluten-free and vegan options
- No Eggs
- Salad bar
- Herbal tea selection
- Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
Food prepared in our kitchen may contain soy, wheat, nuts, tree nuts, and dairy products.
Rules & Guidelines
- Heavy perfumes
- Non-prescription drugs
- Non-vegetarian foods
- Shorts in meditation areas/temples
Residents and guests are advised to wear clean, loose-fitting, modest clothing. Please refrain from wearing:
- Shorts and jeans (during Satsang and meditation)
- Low-cut tops, spaghetti-strap tanks, short shorts or mini skirts.
- Ragged or unclean clothing
All participants are required to provide proof of a negative antigen COVID-19 test (PCR tests are still accepted) taken on one of the 3 days before your arrival day. Please submit a copy or photo of your test results through this form prior to arrival. If the test is positive we will reschedule your visit for another time. Thank you in advance for your understanding, if you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Read more here...
Guest and Program Cancellation Policy:
(does not apply to Teacher Trainings or Yoga Vacations)
- Cancellations must be made through the Ashram Reservation Center (ARC) at 1.800.858.9642 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled arrival date, then the payment is refunded minus a $50
- For reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date, the payment is refunded minus the cost of the first
- No refund is available for no shows.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration, excluding Teacher Trainings and Yoga Vacations.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program at any time. If a program is cancelled you will receive a full refund.