Greetings of Peace from Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville,
Here at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, you will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded people seeking to live easeful, peaceful, useful lives. Our mission at the Ashram is to practice, live, and impart the Integral Yoga teaching of Sri Swami Satchidananda. Our goal is to experience supreme peace and joy and to share that peace and joy with one and all.
Surrounding the Ashram, the Yogaville community comprises a diverse group of householders and monastics unified in their dedication to living the yogic lifestyle.
Check-in Time*:Sunday to Thursday, 4 pm–5:30 pm; Friday and Saturday, 4 pm–8:30 pm.
Check-out Time: 12pm
*Please note that select programs have earlier start times. Check your confirmation email for details.
If you plan to arrive outside of these hours, please call the Guest Services department at 434.969.3121 (ext, 140) during check-in hours so they can accommodate you.
|Things You Might Bring:
In general, residents and guests are advised to wear clean, loose-fitting, modest clothing.
Please refrain from wearing:
|How you can be reached:
108 Yogaville Way
Buckingham, VA 23921
Front Desk: 434.969.3121
Guest and Program Cancellation Policy:
(does not apply to Teacher Trainings or Yoga Vacations)
- Cancellations must be made through the Ashram Reservation Center (ARC) at 1.800.858.9642 or by emailing email@example.com
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled arrival date, then the payment is refunded minus a $50
- For reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date, the payment is refunded minus the cost of the first
- No refund is available for no shows.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration, excluding Teacher Trainings and Yoga Vacations.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program at any time. If a program is cancelled you will receive a full refund.