We are currently open to guests, workshop participants and day visitors. For more information, call us at 800.858.9642.
The following protocols apply to registered guests on Ashram grounds. We continue to evaluate all health policies as conditions change in order to best serve our visitors and community.
To help your experience with us be safe and rejuvenating, we will:
- Possible COVID testing for program staff and guests upon arrival – for select programs
- Make hand sanitizing stations available in convenient locations.
- Maintain thorough cleaning and ventilation throughout our buildings.
- Isolate guests or staff who test positive.
Here’s what we’re asking you to do:
- Follow our guidance and pre-visit health instructions for keeping the campus safe and healthy for all.
- Complete the check-in process upon arrival; may include COVID rapid test for select programs.
- Wear a badge to identify yourself during your visit.
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer before dining.
- Report any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Choose another time to visit if you are not able or willing to abide by our protocols.
Closer and longer interaction increases the risk of catching COVID-19. Being up-to-date with vaccinations can help reduce the risk of severe illness.
Please contact us with any questions or information: email@example.com
Pre-Visit Health Instructions
Incorporate best practices for COVID-19 mitigation in your lifestyle and travel, at least during the 14 days before you visit Yogaville.
Use prevention strategies when traveling As needed, wear a mask and use distancing. Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces.
Please reschedule your visit if, within the 14 days before your visit:
- You are ill, experience symptoms typical of COVID-19, and/or test positive for COVID-19.
- You have a known exposure to COVID-19.