Finding your room is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Enter at the Sivananda Hall parking lot
- Look for the “Late Arrivals” sign on the kiosk. An information sheet with your name on it will be waiting for you in the clear box.
- This sheet will have a map of the Ashram with highlighted directions to your room.
- If you’ve booked a Private Room (Single, Double or Family): Your room will be unlocked and well lit. Inside, you’ll find a welcome packet with your room keys, bracelet or nametag (both serve as meal tickets), schedules, and a list of contacts.
- If you’ve booked a Dorm: Your welcome packet will be on your bed, along with your linens, bracelet or nametag (both serve as meal tickets) and schedules.
- If you’ve booked a Tent platform: Pick up your welcome packet and materials from the Guest Services desk in Vivekanda Vihar (V.V.) dorm building. A tenter I.D. card will be in the packet. Clip it onto your tent or near the platform where it is visible.
All participants must fill out the Guest Information Form, which is included
with your welcome packet, and return it to a Program Staff person by the next
Call Guest Services at 434.969.3121 x140
Program Participants call 434.969.3121 x143