The raspberry chocolate ganache created by Yogaville’s James Kovalenko is a truly gourmet dish. Not only is this five star delicacy delicious, it’s raw, gluten-free, and vegan. Try your hand at this dessert this Thanksgiving season to delight your friends and family.
Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Ingredients
- 2 cups walnuts and almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 6 oz. Dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Raspberry Jam
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 Tbsp of water
- a pinch of salt
- Toast nuts 7-10 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Melt the coconut oil, and oil the pie dish with 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Mix the nuts, dates and rest of the coconut oil in a food processor.
- Press the crust evenly into your pan and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate together with coconut cream, add salt and mix well.
- Pour the chocolate mix onto the crust.
- Cover and let it cool for at least 4 hours.
- Arrange berries on pie
- Mix jam and hot water until well blended to create a glaze
- Brush glaze onto berries
- Refrigerate 1 hour
Interested in more Yogaville recipes?