- June 25, 2017 - July 2, 2017
- Price: $550.00 to $695.00
with Sam Eberle, Rev. Sam Rudra Swartz
Camp Yogaville is Integral Yoga® for kids—a week-long summer camp for children ages eight to twelve in the heart of Virginia. It’s a great opportunity for your kids to share and relate to one another in a yogic way.
- Enjoy 700+ acres for activities like swimming, hiking, and crafting
- Learn about yogic ideals, like compassion and non-violence
- Eat delicious, nourishing, and healthy vegetarian meals
- Practice Hatha Yoga every morning
- Learn about Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Sleep in rustic cabins
- Learn a few Sanskrit chants
- Gain strength, confidence, and peace
Sam Eberle has lived in Yogaville for ten years and has served as a Camp Yogaville counselor for the last four years. In 2002, he spent two months building schools in Kenya and spent all his free time playing with the local children. Sam is the head of Shakticom, the Integral Yoga multimedia center in Yogaville, as well as the webmaster for Yogaville.org. He is also a member of Yogaville’s Board of Trustees.
Reverend Sam Rudra Swartz was introduced to Integral Yoga and the teachings of Sri Swami Satchidananda while serving tables as a waiter in a New York City bar in 2001. Since that time he has been active in the Integral Yoga organization, living at Yogaville and the Integral Yoga Institute of New York. He recently completed Accessible Yoga Teacher Training offered through Integral Yoga Institute in San Francisco. Rudra graduated from Boston University’s College of Fine Arts and is an active musician. He is also a graduate of the All-Faiths Seminary in New York, where he received ordination from the late Rabbi Joseph Gelberman as an interfaith minister.