As a place of spiritual practice, everyone is requested to wear clean and modest clothing at the Ashram.
- Shorts or skirts close to the knees.
- Tops close to the knees covering tights or leggings.
- Wraps to cover shoulders and knees at Ashram sacred venues.
- White or dressier clothing at Satsang and special programs.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WEARING:
- Footwear in Ashram buildings except in lobbies. (Footwear designated for indoor use only is okay.)
- Torn clothing or clothing with holes.
- Low cut or revealing tops, halters or crop tops.
- Perfumes or essential oils.
Thank you for helping to maintain a yogic environment at the Ashram.