What Your Donations Support
SHARING THE INTEGRAL YOGA TEACHINGS
OF SRI SWAMI SATCHIDANANDA WITH ALL
Your support ensures that the teachings of Sri Swami Satchidananda and Integral Yoga will continue to be accessible worldwide.
Integral Yoga is a worldwide community whose members are living and sharing Sri Swami Satchidananda’s Integral Yoga teachings. Yogaville is a model community whose members aspire to live the Yogic teachings in all aspects of their daily life. At Yogaville, we live, pray, meditate, and serve together. Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, the international headquarters of Integral Yoga, serves the world through online and in-house classes, workshops, teacher trainings, and residential programs.
No matter what the size of your donation may be, you are making a difference, bringing greater peace, joy, love, and health into the lives of so many people. Your donations allow us to continue expanding our global service. Some examples include upgrading our online program production, renovating sacred meditation spaces, providing financial aid to those who qualify, improving our accommodations, and expanding our organic farm. And your donations have kept us going during the pandemic when we have been temporarily closed to guests and visitors.
Sharing Sri Swami Satchidananda’s Integral Yoga Teachings Worldwide
Your donations make it possible for Sri Swami Satchidananda’s Integral Yoga teachings to reach anyone, anywhere at any time via e-books, websites, online programs, trainings, and such events as satsangs (spiritual gatherings) and celebrations. Many of these teachings are offered free of charge or by donation.
In 2021, we:
- Received 184,209 visits to Yogaville’s websites
- Our subscriber service IYTV— Integral Yoga TV—has over 300 members
- Presented numerous online Yoga classes, programs, and training programs – 1,679 students
- We opened to in-person Integral Yoga Sadhana Weekends and Silent Retreats in September 2021 – 247 participants
- Held weekly online satsangs (spiritual gatherings)
- Received thousands of video views on YouTube
- 397,667 reach on Facebook and 25,303 reach on Instagram
- Provided “Clergy on Call,” where Integral Yoga swamis and ministers provide spiritual counseling and support
- Offered Integral Yoga Magazine online
- Produced e-books, including Sri Swami Satchidananda’s Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, To Know Yourself, The Living Gita, Beyond Words
Serving Worldwide through Integral Yoga Institutes, Centers, and Teachers
Currently, there are six Integral Yoga Institutes, fifteen Integral Yoga Centers and thousands of Integral Yoga Teachers.
We offer daily online classes and workshops which can be accessed through our website (Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville) and Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA). Books, videos, and Yoga products are available online through Shakticom and Integral Yoga Distribution
Support Yogaville’s Future
The ways through which you can leave a legacy gift to ensure the future of Yogaville
Give a gift in memory of a loved one
The income that the endowment fund provides will protect services from economic ups and downs and help us to expand them as needed
To support Yogaville’s future, we have included ways that will help you in making your gift a reality.
Please contact us
Fundraising Team Coordinator
Board of Trustees Member
Fundraising Team Member
Ashram Reservations Manager