Join us for our annual Guru Poornima to celebrate the life and teachings of Sri Swami Satchidananda, Sri Gurudev, and to honor the Light of Truth of all faiths.
In-Person Attendance at Guru Poornima 2022 is open to vaccinated sangha. The registration timeline is Tuesday July 5.
The weekend has been divided into 2 sessions. With limited seating, each person is welcome to register for Session I on Saturday July 9 or for Session II on Sunday July 10. Adherence to the Guru Poornima Health Protocols is required. To register for one of the sessions, please call the Ashram Reservation Center (ARC) at (434) 969-2048 or (800) 858-9642. You can also email ARC at email@example.com.
SESSION I: Saturday (live streamed at www.livestream.com/yogaville)
- 10:30 am: Light of Truth Universal Service and Guru Poornima Morning Program in Sivananda Satsang Hall
- 1:00 pm: Saturday lunch complimentary for staff and those who are registered for Session I
- 7:30 pm: Evening Program: Offerings to the Light of the Guru in Sivananda Satsang Hall
SESSION II: Sunday July 10
- 9:30 am: Puja at Chidambaram
- 11:00 am: Celebration of the 36th Anniversary of the Light of Truth Universal Shrine at LOTUS All Faiths Hall, followed by a blessing and meditation in the Upper Sanctuary
- 1:00 pm: Sunday lunch at 1:00 PM complimentary for staff and those who are registered for Session II.
Guru Poornima Health Protocols for In-Person Attendance
- If you are not feeling well on or before the date you sign up for, please cancel your reservation by notifying the Ashram Reservation Center (ARC) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All those registered for a Guru Poornima Session, need to take a Covid rapid antigen test under the tent in the Sivananda Hall quad area (Tests will be provided).
- Onsite Covid testing times are as follows:
- Friday 8 July 3–5 pm
- Saturday 9 July 9–10 am and 3–5 pm
- Masks and Ashram-issued lanyards are required at all Guru Poornima events.