Guest Stays are not available for the following dates:
April 20-23, 2017 – Spring Silent Retreat: Budding Potential
May 26-29, 2017 – 2017 Yoga of Devotion with Krishna Das
June 9-18, 2017 – Ten-Day Silent Retreat: Nurture Your Connection Within
Come visit Yogaville!
People of all faiths and backgrounds enjoy the natural beauty and spiritual inspiration found at Satchidananda Ashram Yogaville®. They come for many different reasons: to study and practice the teachings of Integral Yoga®, to experience the yogic life in a spiritual community, or to get a little rest and relaxation in this spiritual setting in the midst of the rural Virginia countryside.
Be our guest for a day, an overnight stay, or for a longer visit. While you are here, take part in the vibrant and varied Ashram daily schedule.
Take advantage of all that Yogaville offers:
- Three vegetarian meals a day (Based on Sri Swami Satchidananda’s book The Healthy Vegetarian)
- Group meditations (3 available each day)
- Hatha Yoga classes (2 available each day)
- Tour beautiful Interfaith Shrine, LOTUS (Light Of Truth Universal Shrine)
- Various evening programs, scripture study groups, chanting
- Hiking and Walking Trails
You can tell this is truly a spiritual community because of the way the people take care of you and take care of the ashram. From the person who checks you in, to the swami that leads the meditation, or the teachers in the many yoga classes, love and peacefulness abounds. You can see it on everyone’s face. It doesn’t take long before you, too, are reconnected with that which is your own true nature—that same love and peacefulness. — Micheal and Kathy Murphy