Guest Stays are not available for the following dates:
December 15 – 17, 2017 – Jayanthi Weekend Celebration
December 28, 2017–January 1, 2018 – New year’s Silent Retreat: Reaching Healthy New Heights
Come visit Yogaville!
People of all faiths and backgrounds enjoy the natural beauty and spiritual inspiration found at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville®. They come for many different reasons: to study and practice the teachings of Integral Yoga®, to experience the yogic life in a spiritual community, or to get a little rest and relaxation in this spiritual setting in the midst of the rural Virginia countryside.
Be our guest for a day, an overnight stay, or for a longer visit. While you are here, take part in the vibrant and varied Ashram daily schedule.
Take advantage of all that Yogaville offers:
- Three vegetarian meals a day (Based on Sri Swami Satchidananda’s book The Healthy Vegetarian)
- Group meditations (3 available each day)
- Hatha Yoga classes (2 available each day)
- Tour our beautiful Interfaith Shrine, LOTUS (Light Of Truth Universal Shrine)
- Various evening programs, scripture study groups, chanting
- Hiking and Walking Trails
The Welcome Weekend Experience
Our Welcome Weekend is a program from Friday-Sunday designed to help you experience, perhaps for the first time, the benefits of Yoga practices in your life.
From Friday-Sunday you will enjoy:
- Orientation – A brief history of Satchidananda Ashram and the Yogaville way of life
- Guided Deep Relaxation and Meditation
- 2-3 Hatha Yoga classes taught by our Integral Yoga teachers
- Guided Ashram Tour
- Lectures on Expanding Your Yoga Practice
- Satsang gathering – Enjoy Kirtan, a guest speaker and a video of Swami Satchidananda
Our Guest Services staff look forward to meeting you and helping make your stay as rewarding as possible.
You can feel the sacredness of this place even before you reach the last turn into the campus I only spent a days there and I feel that I am forever changed because of the short interactions I had with the dedicated people there being at the LOTUS (Light of Truth Universal Shrine) and also looking down on it from the high hill above it gave me an incredible sense of connection with the Divine. I highly recommend this place to anyone of any faith. — Laura Baker Anderle
You can tell this is truly a spiritual community because of the way the people take care of you and take care of the ashram. From the person who checks you in, to the swami that leads the meditation, or the teachers in the many yoga classes, love and peacefulness abounds. You can see it on everyone’s face. It doesn’t take long before you, too, are reconnected with that which is your own true nature—that same love and peacefulness. — Micheal and Kathy Murphy