The all-inclusive price of our accommodations provides you with three delicious buffet-style vegetarian meals daily, meditation, and Hatha Yoga classes in addition to other activities as part of your stay.
|Accommodations||Weekday Sun. – Thurs.||Weekend Fri. and Sat.|
|Dormitory Shared Room and Bath||Per Person||$105||$125|
|Private Dormitory Private Room/Shared Bath||1st Person||$140||$180|
|LOTUS Guest House (LGH) Private Room and Bath||1st Person||$165||$205|
|Tent Site Available Mar 16 – Nov 30||Per Person||$60||$80|
*No Charge for Children 5 and Under. Adult price for ages 15 and older.
Lotus Guest House
Private Room/Private Bath
- Each room in our six unit guest house is equipped with a small refrigerator, queen size bed and full bath.
- Each room in our nine unit guest house is equipped with a queen sized bed and full bath, and no refrigerator.
- Our newest Lotus Guest House has twenty-two private rooms with private baths.
- Twelve have a full size bed, two have a single bed and eight have two single beds.
- We have rooms available for the physically challenged. All of the Guest Houses have wireless internet access.
Shared Room/Shared Bath
The most popular accommodations we have are Dormitory Accommodations – shared room and shared bath. We have two dormitories, Vivekananda Vihar and Ramalinga Nilayam, which are centrally heated and air-conditioned and convenient to meals and programs. The rooms are able to comfortably accommodate from two to eight people in upper and lower bunk beds.
Dormitory accommodations are not coed. Please advise if you are not able to climb stairs.
Private Room/Shared Bath.
A limited number of Private Dormitory* rooms with shared bathrooms are available for one or two people.
Tenting & Camping
Set off in a quiet, wooded area adjacent to the Lotus Guest Houses are twelve campsites. Campers have use of the bathroom, shower, and laundry facilities nearby Vivekananda Vihar dormitory. Camping is available from March 15th to December 1st. Please bring your own tent, bedding and towels. Also, all tent sites have tent platforms for a more comfortable and dry tenting experience.