Enjoy the peace of the Yogaville community for a day!
Day passes are purchased upon arrival at the front desk in Sivananda Hall.
There are occasions when there may not be someone at the desk right at the time you arrive and in that case please use the house phone to call the Day Manager, dial 133 or your cell: 434-969-3121 x133.
Come visit Yogaville for the day!
People of all faiths and backgrounds are welcome every day to visit our sacred shrines, enjoy the natural beauty and participate in the full schedule of events offered at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville ®.
Come visit our spiritual community in the midst of the rural Virginia countryside, and be our guest for a day. While you are here, take part in the vibrant and varied Ashram daily schedule:
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Group meditations (3 available each day)
- Hatha Yoga classes (2 available each day)
- Tour our beautiful Interfaith Shrine, LOTUS (Light Of Truth Universal Shrine)
- Various evening programs, scripture study groups, chanting
- Hiking and walking trails
We are not going to change the whole world, but we can change ourselves and feel free as birds. We can be serene even in the midst of calamities and, by our serenity, make others more tranquil. Serenity is contagious.