with Revs. Bhagavan and Bhavani Metro
February 9 - 11, 2018
Join us at Yogaville for a romantic weekend together celebrating and learning ways of being a couple in a loving, fun, and enlightened way. Engage in activities and exercises that will help you strengthen your bond during this Valentine’s Day weekend.
Awaken to your combined light. Love will be the guide.
You and your sweetheart will learn:
- Loving ways to stay in tune with each other
- Ways to find joy and laughter in each day
- Compassionate listening
- Couples Hatha Yoga (no previous experience needed)
- Ways to face the difficult times together with love, courage, empathy, compassion, and a united vision
- To work with your combined strength
- Ways to build trust and practice forgiveness for yourself and your partner
- To focus on goals and shared values
Come play with us and bring your Valentine for a sacred renewal of the love you share. There will be slow dancing!
“Choose someone with your heart.” — Sri Swami Satchidananda
This workshop teachers couples young and old how to lovingly accept each other. The force of the Metros’ love is awesome and awe-inspiring. — Richard Pastore
This was a beautiful opportunity to share my practice with my husband while providing useful tools and techniques to improve our marriage. — Illene Stevens
This retreat was extremely beneficial and valuable. I am leaving feeling more connected and more in tune with both my husband and my spirituality. Bhagavan and Bhavani were so loving and knowledgeable—like 2 wise parents giving their children priceless counsel and advice. We will definitely be back. The only downfall was it was not long enough! — Molly Duncan