How to Cultivate Healing and Inner Peace
with Tom Spector, Ph.D.
November 2 - 4, 2018
Join Tom to enjoy a meditation, healing, and inner peace course designed for everyone, even those who believe they could never meditate. With over 40 years’ experience, Tom’s teachings are crystal clear and easy-to-follow, combining profound meaning with light humor.
Tom has a special gift for helping people understand the root causes of suffering and how to create healing.
You will learn:
- How the busy mind causes unrest by striving to be in control
- How to train your mind to serve you, creating calmness that enables you to experience your Inner Being with clarity and new insight
- Effective healing techniques for relief from worry, fear, anxiety, panic attacks, pain, stress, and guilt
- Practical approaches to experience inner peace
- Synergistic ways to visit physically ill patients
- The power of compassion
Tom’s experiential course is based on his book Our Two Gardens: How to Cultivate Healing and Meditation and Healing CD.
I’ve met Tom a few months ago in the Sivananda Yoga Retreat in the Bahamas and attended few workshops with him. He is a very knowledgeable meditation teacher and he helped me a lot with my meditation practice. — Albert Geht
Tom began meditating while in graduate school at Yale University in 1968. He realized he had low self-esteem, lots of anger, and was flunking out of an intense, specialized program. Meditation helped him immensely. He began to understand complicated concepts with new clarity and started healing his personal issues. Tom rapidly became a star student, completing the full Ph.D. program in record time. In the 1970s, Tom passionately studied meditation and healing with Ram Dass. After a magical meeting with Elizabeth Kubler-Ross at a Ram Dass meditation retreat, Tom started sharing the techniques that helped him so much. He continued…
Learn more about Tom Spector, Ph.D.