12-Day Kenya & Tanzania Classic Safari
with Ram Wiener, E-RYT 500
October 19 - 30, 2023
Travel to East Africa for the safari experience of a lifetime. Explore the natural beauty and majestic views of Kenya and Tanzania during this 12-day expedition. The two countries offer amazing safaris, awesome landscapes, and cultural experiences you’ll not find anywhere else on the continent. Their dozens of protected natural environments, reserves, and conservancies feature all of Africa’s “Big Five” in overflowing abundance. From the big cats to the millions of hoofed grazers to every kind of primate, these grasslands, savannahs, and deep forests of Kenya and Tanzania offer adventure seekers infinite varieties of wildlife adventure.
Witness the infinite herds of wildebeests streaming from Tanzania’s Serengeti crossing into Kenya’s Masai Mara. Experience the awesome prides of lions in Kenya’s Mara region, only matched in density at the Ngorongoro Crater with a dense volcanic floor alive with its own world of highly concentrated wildlife.
You’ll visit the gem Lake Nakuru with its population of rare Rothschild’s giraffes. At Lake Naivasha, relax on a sailing safari past curious hippos and grazing wildlife on the nearby shore. Look upon endangered rhinos in Kenya and tree-climbing lions at Tanzania’s Lake Manyara Park.
The great animal conservation parks of Kenya and Tanzania complement each other, fitting together brilliantly for an immersive journey into the safari experience. You’ll be close to every kind of wildlife, roaming upon brilliant landscapes exploding with colors and dramatic textures. These cross-border adventures are designed for incredible variety at a great value.
Wrap up your trip with a relaxing day in Zanzibar, a Tanzanian archipelago off the coast of East Africa. Zanzibar Island is a jewel in the ocean, surrounded by beaches that rate among the finest in the world. Here you can swim, snorkel, take a motor boat or enjoy a sunset cruise and sundowner at the best view point, or just lounge the hours away while shoals of luminous fish graze over nearby coral gardens and pods of dolphins frolic offshore.
See full itinerary here.
Breathtaking views, fascinating wildlife, and new adventures await you on this Kenya and Tanzania safari.
- Flying doctors rescue
- Airport Transfers
- Transport in 4×4 Land Cruiser in Kenya
- Transport in a 4×4 Land Cruiser in Tanzania
- All applicable game park entrance fees
- Accommodations indicated in the itinerary
- Vegetarian meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water whilst on safari
- All airport transfers
- Professional safari guide/driver
- Masai Village cultural tour
- Mto wa Mbu village tour
- Extensive and unlimited game drives
- Flight: Arusha-Zanzibar
- Olduvai Gorge Museum visit
- Boat ride at Lake Naivasha
- Boat ride at Lake Victoria
- Walking safari at Crescent Island
- Ngorongoro Crater and Conversation fees
- Meditations and Hatha Yoga classes
What’s not included
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Extra beverages such as sodas and juices
- Hot air balloon ride
- The costs of obtaining visa
- Cost of vaccines
- Pre-tour accommodation which can be arranged on request
Ram Wiener is one of the foremost administrators and teachers at Yogaville. He is the President of Integral Yoga Natural Foods, and served as Vice President of Satchidananda Ashram for over 30 years. He is a 200 hr. Integral Hatha Yoga Teacher Trainer. Ram is a native of Central America, and is fluent in Spanish, French, Portuguese, and English. He has organized many successful and fun tours to Italy, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Peru, Puerto Rico, Nicaragua, Alaska, Greece, and Egypt.
Learn more about Ram Wiener, E-RYT 500