Prenatal Yoga Training: Embody a Luminous Pregnancy and Birth – Self-Paced
with Rev. Dr. Viviana Collazo, E-RYT 500, CPYT
In this prerecorded training, nurses, doulas, Yoga teachers, and other health care providers will learn how to facilitate Prenatal Yoga practices in their classrooms, communities, hospitals, or birthing centers. Learn breathing methods, adapted asana (poses), and relaxation techniques that come from the Yoga tradition. Add to your toolbox, mindfulness, and pain management approaches that can aid in the labor process.
Learn how to administer Yoga, breathing techniques, and meditation to pregnant women to promote overall well-being and increase awareness.
- Create a nurturing space to practice Yoga safely by modifying asana according to the needs of each individual and trimester
- Alleviate common pregnancy discomforts through asana, breathwork, and relaxation techniques
- Cultivate mindful ways to express and release stress and to manage fears and pain while pregnant and during labor
- Develop the confidence and innate intuition to follow and support a holistic process of pregnancy and birthing
- Embody the spirituality, beauty, and transformation of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood
Yoga teachers will leave the program inspired, with tools to teach Prenatal Yoga classes and with confidence in how to modify asana for pregnant women during regular Yoga classes.
This self-paced training includes access to:
- Eight recorded sessions with Rev. Dr. Viviana Collazo
- A complete Prenatal Yoga Teacher Manual and various handouts
- Four Hatha Yoga classes and three meditation videos
- Yoga Nidra and three inspirational talk videos by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Live 5 pm ET Live Ashram Yoga classes every day
- Live Q&A with an Integral Yoga senior teacher every Sunday on a different topic
Yoga for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond, by Francoise Barbira Freedman.
Pregnancy Health Yoga: Your Essential Guide for Bump, Birth and Beyond, by Tara Lee and Mary Attwood.
Rev. Viviana Collazo was an amazing teacher and guide during this class. She was very attentive and available. She provided us with so much information and knowledge that makes me feel prepared to move forward as a prenatal yoga teacher and apply these techniques. Viviana did a wonderful job of connecting with her students, which is very difficult to do when teaching virtually. Her camera positioning was also very helpful when teaching us poses, floor work, and simple sitting positions for the mother. I hope I get to take another class with Viviana in the future. — Roberta Lacefield
Dr. Collazo is an excellent presenter! She made learning the concepts easy and left us all with a sense of comfort in being able to share the knowledge we gained. Her manual and handouts visually added to the information she presented verbally and her demonstration of asanas and techniques with modifications were very helpful. — Carlisa J. Hurtt
Viviana was so generous and gracious in the information she provided us. I feel very equipped to go forward and teach Prenatal Yoga. — Past Participant
Viviana has been teaching Hatha Yoga, meditation, Ayurveda, Metaphysics, Reiki, and other energy balancing methods since 2000. She lives in the Central Florida area and serves as a Yoga/Meditation teacher and spiritual counselor. Her passion is working with pregnant women; from private lessons to hospital settings, and she has been working as a Prenatal Yoga teacher since 2007. Viviana has been an Ordained Minister since 2006. In 2012, she received a Doctorate Degree in Metaphysical Studies and Comparative Religious studies through the Alliance of Divine Love International Ministry. Her dissertation was titled: Journey through a Conscious Spiritual Pregnancy and Birthing.…
Learn more about Rev. Dr. Viviana Collazo, E-RYT 500, CPYT