A Day with Yogaville Level 1
Experience a day with Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, with the full offerings of the Ashram daily schedule, now available through an online platform for you to enjoy at home.
Integral Yoga is a synthesis of the various branches of Yoga and a scientific system for the harmonious development of every aspect of the individual. Our daily schedule integrates all the branches of Yoga with the goal to experience supreme peace and joy, and to share that peace and joy with one and all.
A Day with Yogaville Level 1 includes videos of:
- Instructions for meditation (audio) and seated posture (video)
- Morning, noon, and evening meditation sessions with chanting, pranayama, and silent contemplation (videos)
- Two guided Hatha Yoga classes with Integral Yoga teachers
- Inspirational talks with recorded videos from Swami Satchidananda and senior monastics
- Evening guided deep relaxation recorded video led by Swami Satchidananda
- Live Q&A with an Integral Yoga senior teacher every Sunday on a different topic starting on May 17
You can spend a full day enjoying these inspiring classes or watch the videos separately at your convenience.
I needed to re-ground myself in my spiritual practices. For the first time in months, I felt such peace and I began to hope and dream for a better future. I would say I’ve gotten more than what I came for because I have a plan for changing my life more powerful than ever before. — Megan Chandler
What you are offering here and sharing with the world is meaningful and transformative. I am so grateful I got to participate … and be exposed to the light and radiance of this community. — Jen Barber
The consistency of focus and teachings across talks, guided meditations and classes made it clear who you were and what Swami Satchidananda’s teachings were. Thank you for providing this opportunity for truth-seeking souls. — Linda Gabby
I had been feeling burnt-out, stressed, and felt I needed some time to myself. It has been wonderful. I feel renewed and refreshed. The time I spent in Hatha Yoga and meditation allowed me to recenter myself and find some inner peace. I hope to continue. — Marti Peters–Sparling