Yoga Immersion Program Spring 2024 Online
Yoga Immersion Program – Spring 2024 – ONLINE
with Swami Ramananda, Diana Meltsner, and Mia Velez
$1250 Early Bird exp. 3/23/2024
Dates and Times (PDT)
April 23–June 23, 2024
Tuesdays: 5:30–8:30 pm
Saturdays: 8:30 am–12 pm, 1:30–4:30 pm
The Yoga Immersion Program opens the door to personal transformation and spiritual fulfillment. This comprehensive 9-week course will offer a chance to take your own practice to a deeper level, experience Yoga as a way of life and receive well-rounded Yoga studies founded in the teachings of Integral Yoga, a classical Yoga tradition. All levels of practice are welcome and some prior experience is required.
“Yoga believes in transforming the individual before transforming the world. Whatever change we want to happen outside should happen within. If you walk in peace and express that peace in your very life, others will see you and learn something.”— Sri Swami Satchidananda
Curriculum offers in-depth learning of varied aspects of Yoga practice:
- Yoga Asana – practice and theory based on Integral Yoga Level 1 sequence of an inward, spiritually-focused form of Hatha Yoga, a style of practice that is designed to lead practitioners to an experience of inner peace and greater awareness. There will be focus on developing a personalized Hatha practice.
- Philosophy – comprehensive Raja Yoga course with Swami Ramanada, exploring the Yogas Sutras of Patanjali based on Sri Swami Satchidananda’s book. The course will be concluded with a written review.
- Pranayama and Meditation – offering guidance in a personal practice based on traditional yogic practices with discussion of benefits based on current scientific research and practitioners personal experience.
- Anatomy – including basic physiology of the body’s systems that helps understand the benefits of the practices and to make informed choices about what to include in our practice.
- Introduction to various traditional yogic practices supporting a yogic lifestyle that Integral Yoga is well known for such as Jnana, Karma and Bhakti Yoga.
The Integral Yoga Immersion Program provides a strong foundation from which one can choose to become a Yoga teacher. This is regarded as a Module 1 of our 2-part format of 200-hour teacher training. Whether you decide to teach others or not, this program will help you expand your Yoga practice, take it off the mat and integrate it more fully into your daily life to sustain a sense of ease in the body and peace in the mind.
Graduates of both Modules 1 & Module 2, are certified to teach Beginner Level Hatha Yoga and are qualified to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT-200. You can choose to complete Module 2 within the next 2 years to fulfill the requirements for this certification.
All the materials shared online and the recordings of the lectures will be available throughout the training and for 3 months after the graduation.
Tuition includes free access to all Yoga classes offered at Integral Yoga Institute San Francisco and free access to IYTV, a large and ever-expanding library of recorded Integral Yoga Teachings and classes, throughout the duration of this training!
Yoga Immersion Program can be completed online. If the current situation allows, we will add some non-mandatory in-person options. We are committed to providing a safe and high-quality program for all participants.
Reliable Internet access is required to participate in this online training. You must be able to run Zoom on your computer or tablet, and have an active email account for delivery of course materials.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Payment information and Refund Policy:
A $25 non-refundable application fee is applied towards the tuition. After your application has been accepted, you will be prompted to submit payment. If you apply before the early bird pricing expires, you will receive a Promo Code for the discounted early bird price. Full payment is required one week before the start of the program, unless a prior payment plan has been arranged. If you cancel before the start of the program, you forfeit $175 of your deposit and the remaining balance will be refunded. Once you begin the program, the deposit and program tuition are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We offer partial scholarships for this training when possible. We accept scholarship requests up to one month prior to the start of the training. BIPOC are encouraged to apply. For information on financial aid and payment plans, please contact us email@example.com.