Healthy and Happy Relationships the Yogic Way
with Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D.
February 15 - 17, 2019
Creating and sustaining healthy, happy relationships is easier said than done! Often we love too much and find it difficult to set boundaries. We feel hurt or disappointed when we expect too much from others.
There are several relationships that can be hampered by codependency issues, including romantic and parental relationships. The root cause of such issues is often insecurity and fear of abandonment.
Learning new relationship patterns about love and self-love is complex. Join us to release layers of emotions and memories and move forward with self-reflection in order to break old cycles. Meditation, Yoga, mantras, and affirmations support us as we experience completeness within and connect with our True Self.
Build a foundation for happy relationships as you:
- Understand unconscious triggers and the impact of harmful behavior on relationships
- Learn how Yoga builds the nervous system to act effectively rather than react emotionally
- Practice mantra and sound healing techniques that help to psychologically clear the subconscious mind and recalibrate blocks in the psyche
- Practice Kundalini Yoga and meditation
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA log in information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Mukta is absolutely amazing. She has a sense of knowing so much more than you, but never makes you feel inferior. Her smile is genuine and infectious. She is filled to the brim with love, light, and wisdom. — Grace
Mukta is the personification of joy, service, and happiness. She has a very healing, loving presence. Her laughter is liberating. — Rev. Lakshmi Barsel
Absolutely amazing—so genuine, kind, loving, and knowledgeable. I will never forget Mukta—she will always be in my heart and mind. — 2017 Program Participant
Mukta Kaur Khalsa is the director of SuperHealth and personally trained with Yogi Bhajan for thirty years. She was the director of a specialized hospital in Tucson, AZ, that was rated in the top 10% of all programs in the United States by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. She is the author of Meditations for Addictive Behavior and Healing Addictive Behavior. SuperHealth is a NGO of U.N. on yogic CE provider integrating into medical community for recovery. See more at Super-Health.net
Learn more about Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D.