Integral Yoga Basic Teacher Training: 200-Hour
For over forty years, Integral Yoga has been serving the Yoga community with our world-renowned Yoga Teacher Training. This 200-hour Basic Certification is an hands-on program designed to give you all the knowledge and qualifications you need for success as a Yoga teacher.
This intensive program is lead by the best instructors from our lineage, giving you the foundation you need to teach and practice Yoga with confidence.
What you can expect from the Integral Yoga Basic Teacher Training:
- Instruction in teaching Yoga postures, deep relaxation and breathing techniques
- Guidance in your personal Yoga practices
- Classes in Yogic health principles including vegetarian diet
- Lessons in anatomy and physiology
- Meditation and chanting workshops
- An in-depth course in the philosophy and psychology of Raja Yoga covering such topics as the nature of the mind, the science of meditation, and yogic lifestyle guidelines
- How to set up, conduct, and publicize classes.
This monthlong residential program immerses you into an Ashram environment so you can live the life of a Yogi.
As part of your daily Yoga practice, you will meditate in any of our three meditation halls, including the Light of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS). During free time, you can enjoy the natural serenity of our 750-acre wooded property, enjoy sunsets from the overlook, walk to the the LOTUS Lake, swim in the James River, study in our Yoga library, or relax and socialize at the local cafes and dining hall.
We offer the option of splitting our 200-hour training into two two-week segments, if your schedule or circumstances disallow taking the entire four week training contiguously.
Please mention your interest in this in the comments portion of the form below.
Have someone who has taken and taught Integral Yoga contact you.
|Spring Training (2016)
April 10 – May 8, 2016
Summer Training (2016)
Fall Training (2016)
*We do ask that you have at least 6 months of regular Yoga practice prior to taking Integral Yoga Teacher Training.