Relax, refresh and renew with a Yogaville getaway and immerse yourself in the daily schedule of Satchidananda Ashram-Yogaville.
Our Welcome Weekend is one of our most popular programs, designed to help you experience the benefits of our Integral Yoga practices as well as some of the beautiful teachings of Integral Yoga as taught by Sri Swami Satchidananda.
This program offers:
- Three delicious vegetarian meals daily
- A tour of the Ashram grounds
- Guided Meditation
- Integral Yoga Hatha Classes (Yoga postures)
- Deep Relaxation
- Video lectures by Swami Satchidananda (Yogaville’s founder)
- Time for enjoying the hiking and walking trails, and our beautiful interfaith shrine – LOTUS.
Our goal is to help you become better acquainted with Yogaville and the Integral Yoga way of life through participation with our yoga-rich daily schedule, special classes and a tour of the grounds. On Saturday evening, there is a public program called satsang, which includes kirtan (chanting), a presentation by a senior member or a guest speaker and a video of Sri Swami Satchidananda sharing his warmth and wisdom with us.
The weekend concludes Sunday morning with a class on the various branches of yoga and how each one benefits your life. Every weekend is a Welcome Weekend at Yogaville.
Our Guest Services Staff looks forward to Welcoming you and helping make your stay as rewarding as possible.
Enjoy the peace of the Yogaville community for a weekend!
Come visit Yogaville for the day!
People of all faiths and backgrounds are welcome every day to visit our sacred shrines, enjoy the natural beauty and participate in the full schedule of events offered at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville ®.
Come visit our spiritual community in the midst of the rural Virginia countryside, and be our guest for a day. While you are here, take part in the vibrant and varied Ashram daily schedule:
- Three vegetarian meals a day
- Group meditations (3 available each day)
- Hatha Yoga classes (2 available each day)
- Tour our beautiful Interfaith Shrine, LOTUS (Light Of Truth Universal Shrine)
- Various evening programs, scripture study groups, chanting
- Hiking and walking trails
We are not going to change the whole world, but we can change ourselves and feel free as birds. We can be serene even in the midst of calamities and, by our serenity, make others more tranquil. Serenity is contagious.