At this time due to the ongoing Pandemic, LCC and all other Group Services are not available to rent.
The Lotus Conference Center (LCC) is the ideal choice for larger groups. The sunlit Yoga
studio and overlook of the James River will help you see this “heaven on earth” view of
Yogaville. This history-rich and energetically vibrant space includes a warm and inviting
living room, cozy dining area, full kitchen, laundry room, and indoor sauna. The private
and semi-private rooms create space for collaboration, relaxation and reflection. LCC
comfortably hosts twenty-two guests.
Features & Facilities:
- Meeting room – provides your group with beautiful views of the James River
valley and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Audio/Visual supplies available upon request
- Warm and Inviting living room, cozy dining room
- Guided tour? Visits to the Light Of Truth Universal Shrine (LOTUS) dedicated to
the principle that “Truth is One, Paths are Many”
- Saturday night programs (Satsang) at Sivananda Hall with kirtan (chanting),
special guest speakers and videos of H.H. Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Guests are welcomed to enjoy the Mandala Café, gift shops (LOTUS and
Reception), all located on Ashram property.
- Seasonal swimming in a 16-acre stream-fed (reword) lake located on the
- Scenic walking trails and guided group hikes