Support Staff Program
Dive into sadhana (spiritual practice) while volunteering at the Ashram
Support Staff is a residential Integral Yoga program. Immerse yourself in Ashram life while practicing selfless service (karma yoga) from anywhere between 3 nights and 6 weeks.
This program is for those who are enjoying their spiritual journey and wanting to reconnect with the Yogaville community.
- Dates – Flexible
- Duration – 3 nights minimum stay
- 3 organic vegetarian meals per day
- Skill Level – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Tuition – free if serving full-time (around 30 hours per week)
- Accommodation – dorm (two or tree people per room) or camping – no children or pets
|Activity||Sessions per week||Morning Meditations||5 to 7||Afternoon or Evening Meditations||5 to 14||Group Hatha Yoga||5 to 14||Yoga Philosophy Classes||1||Satsang (community gathering)||1|
We study and practice the following Yogic approaches:
Action through selfless service without attachment to the results of the action.