Support Staff Program
Dive into sadhana (spiritual practice) while volunteering at the Ashram
Support Staff is a residential Integral Yoga program. It allowes you to immerse yourself in Ashram life while practicing selfless service (karma yoga) from anywhere between 3 nights and 6 weeks.
This program is for those who are enjoying their spiritual journey and wanting to reconnect with the Yogaville community.
We study and practice the following
Action through selfless service without attachment to the results of the action.
|Activity||Sessions per week||Morning Meditations||5 to 7||Afternoon or Evening Meditations||5 to 14||Group Hatha Yoga||5 to 14||Yoga Philosophy Classes||1||Satsang (community gathering)||1|
- Dates – Flexible
- Duration – 3 nights minimum stay
- 3 organic vegetarian meals per day
- Skill Level – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Tuition – free if serving full-time (around 30 hours per week)
- Accommodation – dorm (two or tree people per room) or camping – no children or pets