Letting Go is Easier When You Know How – Online
with Mitra Somerville, RYT 500
February 27 - 28, 2021
Many of us are holding onto detrimental beliefs, behaviors, and emotions that are no longer serving us. This can lead to stress, unhappiness, and dysfunction in our lives.
During this online workshop, let go of these obstacles by:
- Learning how to release unresolved negative emotions
- Identifying and releasing limiting or negative beliefs, attitudes, and actions
- Becoming the witness rather than engaging in the drama
- Dissolving deep-seated conditioning and control issues received from parents
- Forgiving others and ourselves
- Deepening your prayer and meditation
As we let go, our inner peace and joy naturally arise. We feel more loving and it is easier to hear our inner voice. We are more at ease and our health improves. The skills you will learn in this workshop are life-changing.
Live sessions with Mitra on Saturday and Sunday at 10 am–12 pm and 2–4 pm ET.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until April 25.
In addition, you will have access to the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm ET, recorded Ashram meditations, and inspiring talks with Sri Swami Satchidananda. You will also have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 8 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Mitra was a wonderful, peaceful, lively teacher. He was patient and I really enjoyed his company and learning his practices! — Casey Hayes
Mitra is one of those extraordinary teachers whose gentle word while teaching can resonate deeply into your inner being. He is extremely qualified and I have observed his teaching and coaching over an extended period of time… He is calm, centered, very dedicated and a wonderful person. — Marshall C. Ballou
I came with stress, having exhausted my usual methods of dealing with it. I am leaving in a relaxed frame of mind, with new methods of addressing stress when it arrives. — Powell Dagger
Mitra Somerville has lived and trained in Integral Yoga communities in Australia, New York and Yogaville, Virginia. He is a trainer for the Integral Yoga Basic Teacher Training and a Meditation, Raja Yoga (Yoga psychology), Stress Management and Hatha Yoga Teacher. While in Hawaii he opened a yoga studio and he self-published a book, Treasure Within You, and a guided CD, Treasure Within You: Guided Meditations and Exercises. He currently resides in Yogaville, VA. See more at mitrasomerville.com
Learn more about Mitra Somerville, RYT 500