A Day with Yogaville Level 3 – Self-Paced
Experience a day with Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, with the full offerings of the Ashram daily schedule, now available through an online platform for you to enjoy at home.
Integral Yoga is a synthesis of the various branches of Yoga and a scientific system for the harmonious development of every aspect of the individual. Our daily schedule integrates all the branches of Yoga with the goal to experience supreme peace and joy and to share that peace and joy with one and all.
This self-paced online workshop is ideal for the advanced Hatha Yoga practitioner. See A Day with Yogaville Level 1 for a workshop that includes beginner-level Hatha Yoga classes, or A Day with Yogaville Level 2 for intermediate-level Hatha Yoga classes.
You can also purchase all three levels of self-paced online offerings together for a discounted price here.
A Day with Yogaville Level 3 includes videos of:
- Morning, noon, and evening meditation sessions with chanting, pranayama, and silent contemplation
- Two Integral Hatha Yoga Level 3 classes
- One Integral Yoga Hatha Level 2–3 class
- Two inspirational talks by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Jnana Yoga and Raja Yoga talks by senior monastics Swami Asokananda and Swami Priyaananda
- Advanced pranayama (breathing technique) instruction and practice by Swami Arivananda
- Live 5 pm ET Integral Yoga Hatha class every day
- Live Q&A with an Integral Yoga senior teacher every Sunday on a different topic
You can spend a full day enjoying these inspiring classes or watch the videos separately at your convenience.
The consistency of focus and teachings across talks, guided meditations, and classes made it clear who you were and what Swami Satchidananda’s teachings were. Thank you for providing this opportunity for truth-seeking souls. — Linda Gabby
I had been feeling burnt-out, stressed, and felt I needed some time to myself. It has been wonderful. I feel renewed and refreshed. The time I spent in Hatha Yoga and meditation allowed me to recenter myself and find some inner peace. I hope to continue. — Marti Peters–Sparling