Experience the Fullness of Your Feminine Nature
with Nischala Joy Devi
July 10 - 12, 2020
Experience the fullness of your feminine nature by diving into the depth of intuition, quiet practice, lively sharings, and joyous self-expression. Invoke the presence of the heart in daily rituals, scripture study and the physical practices of Yoga. Explore how we, as women, have the power to use each moment of our daily lives to reflect our authentic self.
During this program we will explore:
- Meditations to touch and expand the heart
- Expressive movements designed to bring forth the Goddess within
- Sutras for women, from a woman’s perspective
- The art of spiritualizing each action in our lives
- Discovering and moving to our own inner rhythms
- Ancient ways and rituals, and how they define our lives
Commune with other women who share the same vision. Give yourself the gift of knowing the depth of your own heart and the wisdom that it reveals. Go home with a deeper capacity to love yourself and others, reawakened creativity and the inspiration to follow your heart’s song.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 8 contact hours. You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
The power of the heart—love—was what I experienced. Sincere, compassionate, unconditional, selfless, and humble are just some of the words to describe Nischala. Her years of dedication and service are appreciated. It was a blessing and an honor to share her ocean of knowledge. — Tehut Ami
Nischala’s compassion and love are palpable, you can reach out and touch it and can’t help having it touch you. This has been the most wonderful experience. — D.M.
It was absolutely wonderful. Knowledge, understanding, humor, connection, compassion, heartfelt. — Michelle Ouimet
Nischala is a masterful teacher and healer, recognized for her innovative way of expressing Yoga and its subtle uses for spiritual growth and complete healing. Her dynamic delivery and deep inner conviction empower each individual, allowing the teachings to expand beyond boundaries and limitations of any one tradition enabling her to touch people’s hearts. Originally trained in Western medicine, she began to blend her practice with Yoga. She offered her expertise in developing the Yoga portion of The Dean Ornish Program for Reversing Heart Disease, and co-founded the award-winning Commonweal Cancer Help Program. Her book, The Healing Path of Yoga, and her Abundant…
Learn more about Nischala Joy Devi