Become a Better Guide: Teaching People with Limited Mobility
with Aramati Akke Hulburt, E-RYT 500
February 28 - March 1, 2020
For Yoga teachers and health professionals
When students show up to your class with pain and limited movement, do you know how to accommodate them and keep them safe in their practice? Join Aramati Hulburt for a workshop designed to teach you how to keep your students safe and allow them to get more out of their practice.
This weekend, you will:
- Take anatomy lessons to recognize the most common misalignments that cause pain
- Develop awareness of movement patterns and movement possibilities
- Learn how to safely guide your students back to improved balance, flexibility, and strength
Add powerful tools to your Yoga teacher toolbox and refine your knowledge of anatomy in relation to Yoga poses. When you address students’ most pressing concerns, they will continue to attend your classes.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours. You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Aramati was a delightful workshop instructor. It is clear that her knowledge of anatomy and Yoga is profound. Her energy and spirit were calm and lovely. — Kit M.
Aramati is extremely knowledgeable and loving. Such a blessing to learn from her and spend time with her.—Past Participant
Aramati, thank you for your supreme devotion to offering a healing practice to me and all who come to you. You have enriched my life experience and have created a beautiful community.—Past Student
Aramati Akke Hulburt has been a student of Yoga since 1973 and has been teaching Yoga since 1988. Aramati has been involved with Integral Yoga Intermediate Teacher Training from 2001–2010. She is certified as a massage therapist and a structural Yoga therapist by Mukunda Stiles. Aramati achieved an understanding of movement potentials and how to make full range of motion accessible by teaching 8-12 weekly Yoga classes to participants ranging from high school students to seniors, as well as in therapeutic settings. Aramati is an anatomy geek and loves to share that enthusiasm by kindling that excitement in you. See more…
Learn more about Aramati Akke Hulburt, E-RYT 500