Love Me Rituals: Self-Care for Yoga Teachers, Bodyworkers, and Healers
with Dana A. Smith, E-RYT 500, CLC
October 2 - 4, 2020
Do you find that you spend most of your time taking care of others and little to no time taking care of yourself? Join Dana Smith to learn daily “Love Me” rituals that will soothe your mind, body, and soul. You will explore several different self-care practices that you can take home with you.
This workshop includes:
- Rituals for the Mind: meditation, positive affirmations, and mindfulness exercises
- Rituals for the Body: foot reflexology, Yoga asanas, and self-massage techniques
- Rituals for the Spirit: forgiveness rituals, personal cacao ceremony, and pranayama
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours. You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Dana’s energy is very positive and inviting. She really allows you to embrace yourself, as you are. That is Dana’s gift: she helps you feel your best wherever you are RIGHT NOW. — Nicole H.
Working with Dana has been one of the most transformative experiences in my life. She is a real woman with an undeniable gift and a sincere heart for guiding others in accessing their full potential. When I met her almost 10 years ago, I was a student, desperate for clarity and direction. With her real talk coaching and intuitive insight, however, I can say I am NOW joyfully walking in my life purpose, having grown tremendously from potential to practice. What Dana offers cannot be quantified. She offers invaluable tools to soul renewal. — Asha T.
Dana A. Smith is the founder and owner of Spiritual Essence Yoga and the creative visionary behind the international YES! Yoga Has Curves movement. She is a wife, mother, certified yoga instructor, author, yoga teacher trainer, master life coach and holistic health practitioner. For almost 20 years, she has been a pioneer for inclusive yoga in the West with a simple, yet profound, message: “Yoga is for EVERYbody!”. As the creator of Jiivana (L.I.F.E.) Yoga®, a National Yoga Alliance approved and registered yoga style, Dana guides students and teachers-in-training in a dynamic experience of yoga as a powerful tool for total life transformation. Even…
Learn more about Dana A. Smith, E-RYT 500, CLC