Living in Your Truth: Be Fearlessly Free
with Tara (Becky) Eschenroeder, E-RYT 500, RCYT, YACEP and Special Guest Christie Lenée
April 17 - 19, 2020
How often do you wish for more instead of being content with what you already have? How could letting go of attachments allow you to live more fully and deeply?
Explore these questions and begin to work toward answers as you contemplate yogic philosophy for guidance in trust and acceptance.
In this program, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the chakras and explore them in relation to the idea of trusting and letting go
- Find acceptance and contentment as you partake in visualization, discussion, journaling, and Yoga Nidra
- Experience a rhythmic Vinyasa flow accompanied by uplifting music performed by Christie Lenée
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours. You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
The live music by Christie and Tara’s guided Yoga was amazing! Very cathartic! — Past Participant
This was my first experience at Yogaville. Becky’s high level of expertise and compassion shone through every moment. The supporting staff took good care of me and the food and environment were beautiful. I am deeply grateful for the weekend. — Nayantara Kabir
Christie Lenée is a wonderful spirit making beautiful music on the guitar. She has epic compositions that take one on a journey through time. — Tim Reynolds, Guitarist for Dave Matthews Band
Tara (Becky) Eschenroeder is a certified coach and mentor, self-published author. and an accomplished yogini who was voted one of the top three Yoga instructors by Richmond Magazine in 2015. With some teachers, the lessons are planned, practiced, rehearsed, and perfected to a tee, but Tara Eschenroeder offers a different experience. Teaching was Tara’s dharma long before she realized it. She grew up with a bow and arrow in her hands, learning to pull back with just enough aim and control to send her arrow into the abyss, knowing and trusting it would hit its intended mark. Likewise, she enters each…
Learn more about Tara (Becky) Eschenroeder, E-RYT 500, RCYT, YACEP
Christie is the 2017 International Fingerstyle Guitar Champion and a captivating performer with a devoted following among instrumental, folk-pop and rock band audiences. Combining guitar mastery, contemporary singer/songwriter and a passion for storytelling, she thrives on bringing people together through the language of music. Christie’s unique guitar work and profound instrumental compositions are well described as ‘Michael Hedges meets Joni Mitchell and Dave Matthews.’ Among the vast community of fingerstyle and tapping guitarists, her niche is the integration of melodic pop lyricism with catchy hooks that excite both modern commercial listeners and classic purists. With a menu of percussive and…
Learn more about Special Guest Christie Lenée