Yoga for Detox: Spring Cleaning for Body and Mind
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
March 13 - 15, 2020
Yearning for vibrancy and rejuvenation this Spring? Come shed old habits and create new revitalizing practices in a supportive, healing environment. Enjoy delicious vegan meals, opportunities for fasting, Restorative Yoga sessions, as well as yogic practices to cleanse the mind, body, and soul.
Under expert guidance and instruction, you will:
- Enhance digestion and elimination with asana (posture) sequences
- Calm the mind and body with pranayama (yogic breathing)
- Harmonize your vibration with mantra (sacred sound)
- Cleanse the internal body with kriyas (yogic cleansing)
- Detox from media, unplug and free the mind of unnecessary thoughts
Join us for a Spring renewal!
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours. You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
First getting here I was frazzled, rushing, and super tense. Work and life have definitely beat me up. However, after spending these last couple days here I am more relaxed and ready to navigate my peace throughout my life. Thank you. — Megan Highsmith
I began reading about health and nutrition in the 1970s. I met a vegetarian group on campus and they introduced me to fasting. This workshop taught me that my understanding and appreciation for this topic is ongoing. Yoga for Detox = Knowledge is power! — Vivian Newman
After this detox program, I feel lighter and more open than I can remember feeling in a long time. This will definitely help me to reboot my home practice. Thank you for helping me recharge my battery. — April Scripps
Satya Greenstone has been a student of Sri Swami Satchidananda since 1971. She has shared the teachings of Integral Yoga® in many diverse settings with students of all ages and backgrounds and combines a natural, practical, down-to-earth approach to Yoga with a gentle humor. Since 1999 she has been a primary teacher for the 200-hour and the Intermediate Yoga Teacher Training programs. While serving as teacher training coordinator, she helped to develop and teach the first Gentle Yoga Teacher Training program. She has also developed and teaches training programs in Restorative Yoga, Adaptive Yoga, and Yoga and Meditation for Children. In…
Learn more about Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT