Laugha Yoga 3-Day Leader Certification
with Bharata Wingham, E-RYT 200, CLYT
March 6 - 8, 2020
For everyone, including Yoga teachers and health professionals
A fun way to awaken yourself
and others to the love of laughter.
Experience firsthand how intentional laughter can lead to being happy for no reason. Through yogic laughter sessions, pranayama, meditation, and Laugha Nidra®, you can reach a profound level of peace, joy, and relaxation.
In this program, you will:
- Learn to lead a Laugha Yoga® class
- Get certified and learn to lead Laugha Yoga Sessions
- Discover why prolonged, intentional laughter is being recognized as therapeutic
- Learn how to use laughter as a form of social Yoga
- Receive a Laugha Yoga Leader’s Manual, downloadable zip file filled with printable handouts of laughter benefits, writings and audio/video
- After completion, your contact information will be listed at laughteryoga.com, and enjoy a 90% discount for access to Dr. Madan Kataria’s worldwide Laughter Yoga ProZone website for six months
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 12 contact hours. You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Whether you want to teach Laugha Yoga or just want more laughter in your life, this program is for you! I learned how to laugh anytime I want and for no reason at all! This is the best thing I’ve ever learned. — Courtney Z.
I signed up for this training on a lark because I was looking for a weekend getaway and thought it would be fun. It was more fun than I even imagined! I’m leaving with new ideas about how to make laughter and joy a part of my spiritual life and also plan to incorporate it in some of the organizations where I volunteer. You don’t need plans to teach Laugha Yoga to take this course. All you need is a desire to bring joy in your life! — Kara B.
I’m so excited to bring Laugha Yoga into my life! Whether practicing on my own or with others I know it will make me happier and more confident. — Rachel L.
I feel fortunate I got a chance to learn the laughter skills from one of the best!!
I work with seniors, and I wanted methods to help give the seniors permission to laugh. I got it.
This program was recommended by my wife. It made for a wonderful couples weekend.
Most valuable aspect was Bharata’s spiritual depth – I expected to learn “how to” I found the spiritual connection very enriching and didn’t expect it.
— Past Participants
Bharata is a long-time student of A Course in Miracles, having worked with it daily since 1980. A Laughter Ambassador, he has trained hundreds of Laugha Yoga Leaders and led thousands of people through Laugha Yoga® sessions, a philosophy of spontaneous Self liberation. He was trained and certified in laughter Yoga by Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of the world-wide laughter clubs. For thirteen years, he produced and hosted a television program, A Course in Miracles Study Group, which was distributed in the US and abroad. While conducting numerous programs and workshops, he authored the book, An Ancient New Idea: A Primer on…
Learn more about Bharata Wingham, E-RYT 200, CLYT