Refresh Your Meditation Practice
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
October 4 - 6, 2019
Refresh and enliven your meditation practice with a weekend meditation retreat in the supportive atmosphere of Satchidananda Ashram. Take this time to go within, unplug, and disconnect from the distractions of daily life.
We all can experience plateaus, obstacles, and lapses in our practice. Join with like-minded seekers for support and inspiration. The ashram environment of Yogaville offers the beauty of nature, including pure air, water, diet, along with expert instruction in Yoga. Invigorate your meditation practice and return home with renewed energy, inspiration, and zeal!
This workshop includes:
- Yoga asanas (postures) to support a comfortable meditation pose
- Pranayama (yogic breathing practices) to calm the mind and energize the system
- Yogic diet for mental and physical health
- Restorative Yoga for stress reduction
- Practical guidance and instruction for overcoming obstacles and distractions
- Various meditation venues for personal practice
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA log in information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
I feel renewed and inspired. Thank you to Satya for the wonderful workshop and to Yogaville for providing the opportunity. — Elizabeth (Betty) McGonagle
I have heard fantastic things about Satya. My meditation practice needed a reboot. Great program. — Past Participant
I’ve never experienced so much grounding and clarity in my meditation. Satya truly embodies and teaches the goal of Integral Yoga as taught by Swami Satchidananda. — Jessica Lonsberry
Satya Greenstone has been a student of Sri Swami Satchidananda since 1971. She has shared the teachings of Integral Yoga® in many diverse settings with students of all ages and backgrounds and combines a natural, practical, down-to-earth approach to Yoga with a gentle humor. Since 1999 she has been a primary teacher for the 200-hour and the Intermediate Yoga Teacher Training programs. While serving as teacher training coordinator, she helped to develop and teach the first Gentle Yoga Teacher Training program. She has also developed and teaches training programs in Restorative Yoga, Adaptive Yoga, and Yoga and Meditation for Children. In…
Learn more about Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT