Intermediate Integral Yoga Teacher Training
with Louis Mahadev Carlino, M.A., LPC and Swami Arivananda, RYT 500
June 23 - July 14, 2019
Profoundly enrich your understanding and practice of Integral Yoga with the Intermediate Integral Yoga Teacher Training. Enhance your teaching skills as you dive deeply into the subtle and more advanced aspects of Yoga and learn how to share them with others.
- Learn important additional asanas (postures), their benefits, and how to safely guide students into and out of the poses
- Explore making skillful sequencing choices and adaptations that will enhance your classes
- Gain a fuller understanding of prana (energy) and pranayama (breath control) techniques
- Study the Bhagavad Gita, which expounds the philosophy and practices of the four main paths of Yoga (Karma, Raja, Bhakti, and Jnana Yoga)
The next step in your journey awaits you.
Integral Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training and at least 6 months of Yoga teaching experience. Certified teachers from other traditions may also apply.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 170 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA log in information.
- Integral Yoga 300-hour Mentored Program: 170 hours towards RYT 500 designation
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
The number of new poses and the subtleties of each were far more than I expected. The care and effort of the teachers were more than I could have ever imagined! They were completely there for us. The experience was transformative. — Program Graduate
Mahadev is a certified Integral Yoga teacher with over 1000 hours of training. From 2001 through 2006, Mahadev lived at Satchidananda Ashram—Yogaville, where he led teacher trainings at all levels. In 2009, he earned a Masters’ Degree in Somatic Counseling Psychotherapy from Naropa University in Boulder, CO. He has developed a style of psychotherapy informed by the teachings of Integral Yoga. Mahadev leads workshops on the healing power of Hatha Yoga and, in addition to practicing as a psychotherapist, teaches Integral Yoga Hatha classes to over one hundred students per week. Mahadev is passionate about sharing Hatha Yoga with others…
Learn more about Louis Mahadev Carlino, M.A., LPC
Swami Arivananda has been teaching beginner, intermediate, and advanced Integral Yoga practices since 2008. Before discovering Integral Yoga, Arivananda enjoyed an eclectic career as a professional dancer, teacher, and choreographer for over 30 years. She owned and operated a successful performing arts center and ballet company. Additionally, she and her partner of 20 years developed a software company focusing on interactive multimedia and training programs. Before moving to the Integral Yoga Institute of San Francisco, Arivananda was serving the Living Yoga Trainees (LYTs) at Satchidananda Ashram—Yogaville in Buckingham, VA. Her enthusiastic style exemplifies that regardless of the service performed, one’s…
Learn more about Swami Arivananda, RYT 500