with Barbara Prema Brown, E-RYT 500
February 22 - 24, 2019
The timeless practices of Yoga help practitioners to age agelessly—maintaining the energy, strength, and keen perception of their younger years.
Ever-youthful yogini Barbara Prema Brown will guide you in this Yoga workshop for those who want to turn back the clock.
During this workshop, you will explore:
- Breathing practices that increase stamina, remove toxins, and prevent disease
- A Yoga Warrior practice that helps to strengthen the body, improve focus and balance, and encourage good circulation
- Inversions to strengthen the arms, legs, back, and core abdominal muscles, while simultaneously sending fresh oxygen to the face, creating a glowing effect on the skin and decreasing the onset of gray hair
- Restorative Yoga to relax, renew, and rejuvenate
- Meditation techniques to reduce stress and improve concentration
- Natural techniques to reduce wrinkles, create beautiful skin, and give you a youthful glow
- Learn how to cultivate beauty and youthfulness inside and out at any age.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA log in information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
An inspiring, well-planned, and creative course in helping those of us who are “aging” to remain strong, involved, and as well physically as we can be. — Henrietta Near
Aging Agelessly at Yogaville turned out to be the most relaxing mini-vacation of my life. The class was fun and most informative. Yogaville is not only beautiful but a peaceful retreat. All who work or volunteer are truly there to serve. If ever you have an opportunity to take this program with Prema, I urge you to do so.
I’ve been using the Aging Agelessly technique for a little while now. My wrinkles are definitely less noticeable, my skin feels so much smoother to the touch, and my pores are much smaller. I have even received comments that my skin looks like “velvet.” — Virginia Meredith
After a career spent as an accountant on Wall Street, Barbara Prema is now an E-RYT 500 certified Yoga Teacher. Her belief is that life should be lived to the fullest at every age. Barbara’s passion is Yoga and sharing all the techniques to gain strength, vitality, flexibility, and deepest happiness through Yoga. Barbara Prema owns a Yoga studio where she teaches small groups and private classes; she also teaches at different venues in the Richmond, VA area. Barbara Prema has traveled to India and has led many retreats internationally. She helps her clients to transform into the powerful people…
Learn more about Barbara Prema Brown, E-RYT 500