Free All-Day Laughter Yoga Workshop: Live, Laugh, Love!
with Bharata Wingham, E-RYT 200, CLYT
January 5, 2019
Join us and spend a day Laughing for No Reason! And experience the Joy of Laughter and the Bliss of Yoga with Bharata Wingham, a “Laughter Ambassador.”
Laugha Yoga® is an ancient, new idea for reconnecting us to our true self. Through prolonged Laughter sessions, laughayama (breathing practices), meditation and Laugha Nidra® (guided deep relaxation) we can reach a profound level of peace, joy, and relaxation.
Read an article by Bharata in Hektoen International Journal published by the Hektoen Institute of Medicine about how medical science is discovering the how laughter can be very beneficial to the overall health of people.
In this play/workshop you will:
- Participate in freestyle “laughter games,” which release endorphins and T-Cells to produce immediate and profound boosts to your mood, immunity, health, creativity, and confidence levels
- Learn how laughing for no reason can lead to being happy for no reason
- Discover why prolonged intentional laughter, a simple technique that has been overlooked for centuries, is being recognized again as a therapeutic method (first publicized in the West by Norman Cousins in his book Anatomy of an Illness)
- Learn how laughter can be used as a form of Social Yoga spreading social health to the world
- “Release the imprisoned splendor” within and boost your aliveness, vitality, and have fun
- Acquire the skill of “Spontaneous Self-Liberation”
- Learn about Laugha Yoga® and the opportunities to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and Laugha Yoga Teacher
Testimonials from past participants
It worked! Thanks for bringing this simple act back into my awareness. — Annie
Thank you so much. I really feel connected to myself and the Source. I’m looking forward to doing this a lot! — Carrie
Very enjoyable! I had forgotten how great laughter can feel. —Arjuna
Using laughter as a focus for meditation is such a great idea. It has increased my desire to meditate more! — Joy
This is a blast. I want to do it with all my friends! — Francis
I saw Laughing Yogis in India and now I see why they did it so much. — Georgia
Event begins at 9 am and ends at 5:15
Bharata is a long-time student of A Course in Miracles working with it daily since 1980. He is a Laughter Ambassador and has trained hundreds of Laugha Yoga Leaders and has led thousands of people through Laugha Yoga® sessions, a philosophy of Spontaneous Self Liberation. He was trained and certified by Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of the world-wide laughter clubs. For thirteen years he produced and hosted a television program, A Course in Miracles Study Group, which was distributed in the US and abroad. While conducting numerous programs, workshops he also authored the book, An Ancient New Idea: A Primer…
Learn more about Bharata Wingham, E-RYT 200, CLYT