Yogic Science to Break Habits and Addictive Behavior
with Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D.
October 18 - 20, 2019
A life of freedom, health, and autonomy is your birthright. Discover practical techniques to heal from the effects of harmful substances and addictive behaviors during this instructive and experiential training.
Learn the science of addiction, including the effects of various substances on the brain, nervous system, and glandular system, and explore how to re-calibrate addictive patterning in the brain.
This dynamic workshop provides a place for the profound personal transformation needed to live a life of increased awareness and deeper insight. Experience Kundalini Yoga (Yoga of awareness), breathwork, meditation (for mental self-control), nutritional therapeutic formulas, and detoxification recipes that support whole-body rehabilitation.
Course components include:
- Physiology and psychology of addictions and their development
- Recipes for detoxification and the rehabilitation process
- Therapeutic formulas and perspectives to combat cravings and to address physical breakdown and mental trauma
- Application of therapeutic techniques in professional practice, clinical settings, private life, and as a teaching tool
- The addictive personality and exploitation of hope
- History of the SuperHealth organization and yogic philosophy as it pertains to the pressures and stress of modern day times
- Yogi Bhajan DVD, Eliminating Inner Anger
- Har Aerobic Kriya—an aerobic yogic practice
- Protocols for authenticity and heartfelt compassion
- Analysis of how to live your personal excellence
None. This workshop is open to all those interested in their own personal healing process or seeking a renewed lifestyle.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email [email protected]
- Approved for 7 CEUs for several healthcare professionals and their boards (nurses, MSW, MFTs, etc). Please inquire upon registration.
After a three day workshop, I feel ten pounds lighter, with a lightness and joy in my spirit, with tools to use in my daily life, and with renewed contentment and vision! Thank you, Mukta! — Susan Halloran
Mukta is the personification of joy, service, and happiness–very healing, loving presence. Her laughter is liberating — Rev.Lakshmi Barsel
The weekend was cathartic and very healing. Mukta is a gift to humanity, as are the individuals who signed up for the program. Those of us who seek—we are not alone! Thank you! — Melanie Coghill
Mukta Kaur Khalsa is the director of SuperHealth and personally trained with Yogi Bhajan for thirty years. She was the director of a specialized hospital in Tucson, AZ, that was rated in the top 10% of all programs in the United States by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. She is the author of Meditations for Addictive Behavior. See more at Super-Health.net
Learn more about Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D.