Yogic Science to Break Habits and Addictive Behavior
with Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D.
October 18 - 20, 2019
Learn the yogic science of addiction, including the effects of various substances on the nervous, glandular, and circulatory systems, and explore how to re-calibrate addictive patterning in the brain.
This dynamic workshop provides a place for the profound personal transformation needed to live a life of increased awareness and deeper insight. Experience Kundalini Yoga (Yoga of awareness), breathwork, meditation (for mental self-control), nutritional therapeutic formulas and detoxification recipes that support whole-body rehabilitation.
Course components include:
- Physiology and psychology of addictions and their development
- Recipes for detoxification and the rehabilitation process
- Therapeutic formulas and perspectives to combat cravings and to address physical breakdown and mental trauma
- Application of therapeutic techniques in professional practice, clinical settings, private life, and as a teaching tool
- The addictive personality and exploitation of hope
- History of the SuperHealth and yogic philosophy as it pertains to the pressures and stress of modern day times
- Yogi Bhajan DVD, Take Away Sadness and Fear
- Har Aerobic Kriya—an aerobic yogic practice
- Protocols for authenticity and heartfelt compassion
- Analysis of how to live your personal excellence
This workshop is open to all those interested in their own personal healing process or seeking a renewed lifestyle.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA log in information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
- Approved for 7 CEUs for several healthcare professionals and their boards (nurses, MSW, MFTs, etc). Please inquire upon registration.
After a three day workshop, I feel ten pounds lighter, I have joy in my spirit, and a renewed contentment and vision! Thank you, Mukta! — Susan Halloran
The weekend was cathartic and very healing. Mukta and the other participants are a gift to humanity. Those of us who seek—we are not alone! Thank you! — Melanie Coghill
Mukta is the personification of joy, service, and happiness–very healing, loving presence. Her laughter is liberating — Rev. Lakshmi Barsel
Mukta Kaur Khalsa is the director of SuperHealth and personally trained with Yogi Bhajan for thirty years. She was the director of a specialized hospital in Tucson, AZ, that was rated in the top 10% of all programs in the United States by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. She is the author of Meditations for Addictive Behavior and Healing Addictive Behavior. SuperHealth is a NGO of U.N. on yogic CE provider integrating into medical community for recovery. See more at Super-Health.net
Learn more about Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D.