Yoga for Detox: Spring Cleaning for Body and Mind
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
March 22 - 24, 2019
In spring, surrounded by signs of rejuvenation and rebirth, we yearn for the vibrancy of new growth within. Yoga for Detox is the perfect program to help you shed old habits and adopt new practices that will revitalize the body and mind in a totally supportive and beautiful environment.
Under expert guidance and instruction, you will:
- Enhance digestion and elimination with asana (posture) sequences
- Calm the mind and body with pranayama (yogic breathing)
- Harmonize the mind and body with mantra (sacred sound)
- Cleanse the internal body with kriyas (yogic cleansing)
In addition, you will enjoy:
- Delicious vegetarian and vegan meals (instructions and opportunity for fasting also are available)
- Restorative Yoga sessions for rest and rejuvenation
Join us for Yoga for Detox to begin your fresh start!
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA log in information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
Detox can be physical, but it can also go way beyond. When issues like recovery, stress, anxiety, depression, or navigating a “new normal” overwhelm, please take this class and begin to heal in this beautiful space with this incredible teacher. — Jyoti Sinanian
I had a great time and learned a lot of beneficial poses for detox, fasting, and meditation. I loved it. Yogaville is such a beautiful place. Everyone is friendly and the energy is extremely positive. — Sylvia Edemobi
Satya Greenstone has been a student of Sri Swami Satchidananda since 1971. She has shared the teachings of Integral Yoga® in many diverse settings with students of all ages and backgrounds and combines a natural, practical, down-to-earth approach to Yoga with a gentle humor. Since 1999 she has been a primary teacher for the 200-hour and the Intermediate Yoga Teacher Training programs. While serving as teacher training coordinator, she helped to develop and teach the first Gentle Yoga Teacher Training program. She has also developed and teaches training programs in Restorative Yoga, Adaptive Yoga, and Yoga and Meditation for Children. In…
Learn more about Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT