Yoga Tune-Up for the Holidays
with Letícia Padmasri, M.A., E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
November 16 - 18, 2018
During the holidays, we’re often preoccupied with the season’s hustle and bustle, the tasty foods, and the tremendous amount of effort spent in giving! Join us for a Yoga tune-up this holiday season. Explore and realign with the divine nature of being while creating a well-disciplined routine during a time period when it’s needed most.
Experience a Yoga tune-up as you:
- Have fun while practicing moderation
- Create and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle through yogic and ayurvedic principles
- Truly begin to appreciate the nature of the mind-body connection
- Understand better the physiology of the body and its patterns/responses to your habits
- Relax, rejuvenate, and recharge your batteries for the season
- As a gift to your most sacred friend and family member—yourself—come to Yogaville for a weekend to decompress and charge your being with light and love, and learn new tips for managing the holidays with joy and peace.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email [email protected].
I wish I could spend a month with Leticia learning about Ayurveda. Leticia is truly a master of her craft. I only wish I could stay longer. — Brianna Patten
Padmasri is delightful. She lives what she teachers. Her heart is full and she’s very knowledgeable. Her light and love is inspiring. — Mollie Robertson
Leticia imparts her knowledge and wisdom, leaving you with the desire to study more. — Past Participant
Letícia Padmasri is an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant, a certified Advanced Integral Yoga® Hatha teacher, and a certified Raja Yoga teacher. She holds a bachelor’s degree in exercise science, a master’s degree in education, and has dedicated many years towards the study of exercise physiology. She combines her love for the sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda with her interest in the body’s structure and function, helping students of all levels adapt their practices to achieve optimal health and total well-being. In addition to being one of Yogaville’s primary teacher trainers, she also offers workshops and seminars in the US and Brazil.…
Learn more about Letícia Padmasri, M.A., E-RYT 500, C-IAYT