Yoga with Nitya: Kid’s Yoga Certification
with Nitya Griffith, E-RYT 200, CRYT
February 28 - March 4, 2018
Nitya Griffith has developed a unique approach to teaching children that incorporates storytelling and songs to engage their bodies, minds, and imaginations.
Now offered nationwide, this program provides the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of children by becoming a Yoga with Nitya Teacher.
Together we can create a culture of peace, one child at a time.
Your Yoga with Nitya training includes:
- An approach to teaching children ages 2–9
- A brief overview of anatomy and the body of a child
- Mindfulness practices for teens
- Ways to approach special needs populations, private classes, and more
- Nitya’s original scripts, a copy of Nitya’s DVD, and access to her exclusive library of original songs
- A copy of each of Nitya’s books, A Child’s Journey into Yoga and The Yoga with Nitya Cookbook
- A franchising opportunity for launching a Yoga with Nitya Summer Camp in your area
You will find the Yoga with Nitya Training to be engaging, authentic, inspiring, and very generous in sharing the talents that Nitya has honed for the past 12 years.
A willingness to sing, a love for children, the ability to participate in storytelling, a healthy lifestyle, and a knowledge of Yoga are all important skills for this training.
Experience with Hatha Yoga is required.
A 200-hour Yoga certification is not required; however, it is needed to teach an older population of adolescents, such as middle or high school students.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 50 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email [email protected].
This is not RCYS but you can count the CEs towards your teaching hours.
You have humbled me beyond words. I truly can’t thank you enough for everything: for constantly reminding me what I am capable of, for the teacher training, and for the endless possibilities that continue to lie ahead. I am so grateful I get to continue this journey with you!—Becky E.
Hi! I can’t stop smiling whenever I see my certificate! I am very eager to start teaching classes.—Scout R.
Nitya Griffith is an Integral Yoga teacher since 2005. She has been offering creative children’s Yoga programs with asanas, meditation, mindfulness practices, and breathing practices through storytelling and original songs. Nitya has published the Yoga with Nitya Kid’s Yoga DVD, the Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville Coloring Book, A Child’s Journey into Yoga, and her latest, Yoga with Nitya Cookbook, Seasonal, Local, Vegetarian Meals for a Healthy Family. See more at YogaWithNitya.com
Learn more about Nitya Griffith, E-RYT 200, CRYT