with Barbara Prema Brown, E-RYT 500 and Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IYAT
May 18 - 20, 2018
The timeless practices of Yoga help practitioners to age agelessly—maintaining the energy, strength, and keen perception of their younger years.
Ever-youthful yoginis Barbara Prema Brown and Satya Greenstone will guide you in this Yoga workshop for the new age adult who wants to turn back the clock.
During this workshop, you will explore:
- Breathing exercises that increase stamina, remove toxins, and prevent disease
- A Yoga Warrior practice that helps to strengthen the body, improve focus and balance, and encourage good circulation
- Inversions to strengthen the arms, legs, back, and core abdominal muscles, while simultaneously sending fresh oxygen to the face, creating a glowing effect on the skin and decreasing the onset of gray hair
- Restorative Yoga to relax, renew, and rejuvenate
- Meditation techniques to reduce stress and improve concentration
- A special part of the program uses natural techniques to reduce wrinkles, create beautiful skin, and give you a youthful glow.
- Learn how to cultivate beauty and youthfulness inside and out at any age.
I will always be thankful for Barbara for encouraging me to go to the Costa Rica retreat because the experience did change my life physically, mentally and spiritually. I highly recommend this retreat to everyone to maintain balance in your life. — Michael
I have studied Yoga with Barbara for six years; she is my first and favorite Yoga instructor. I love that she is open to working with all levels of students and that she constantly learns new techniques to incorporate in her teaching. Not just a great instructor, Barbara also creates a comfort level and sense of community in her classes that is rare. — Marsha Shuler
I feel renewed and inspired. Thank you to Satya for the wonderful workshop and to Yogaville for providing the opportunity. –– Elizabeth (Betty) McGonagle
Those of us who didn’t think we could do Yoga have discovered how wonderful Yoga can be. It’s beneficial and it is really real. — Past Participant