with Barbara Prema Brown, E-RYT 500 and Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
May 18 - 20, 2018
The timeless practices of Yoga help practitioners to age agelessly—maintaining the energy, strength, and keen perception of their younger years.
Ever-youthful yoginis Barbara Prema Brown and Satya Greenstone will guide you in this Yoga workshop for those who want to turn back the clock.
During this workshop, you will explore:
- Breathing exercises that increase stamina, remove toxins, and prevent disease
- A Yoga Warrior practice that helps to strengthen the body, improve focus and balance, and encourage good circulation
- Inversions to strengthen the arms, legs, back, and core abdominal muscles, while simultaneously sending fresh oxygen to the face, creating a glowing effect on the skin and decreasing the onset of gray hair
- Restorative Yoga to relax, renew, and rejuvenate
- Meditation techniques to reduce stress and improve concentration
- Natural techniques to reduce wrinkles, create beautiful skin, and give you a youthful glow
Learn how to cultivate beauty and youthfulness inside and out at any age.
I have studied Yoga with Barbara for six years; she is my first and favorite Yoga instructor. I love that she is open to working with all levels of students and that she constantly learns new techniques to incorporate in her teaching. Not just a great instructor, Barbara also creates a comfort level and sense of community in her classes that is rare. — Marsha Shuler
I feel renewed and inspired. Thank you to Satya for the wonderful workshop and to Yogaville for providing the opportunity. — Elizabeth (Betty) McGonagle
After a career spent as an accountant on Wall Street, Barbara Prema is now an E-RYT 500 certified Yoga Teacher. Her belief is that life should be lived to the fullest at every age. Barbara’s passion is Yoga and sharing all the techniques to gain strength, vitality, flexibility, and deepest happiness through Yoga. Barbara Prema owns a Yoga studio where she teaches small groups and private classes; she also teaches at different venues in the Richmond, VA area. Barbara Prema has traveled to India and has led many retreats internationally. She helps her clients to transform into the powerful people…
Learn more about Barbara Prema Brown, E-RYT 500
Satya Greenstone has been a student of Sri Swami Satchidananda for over 40 years. Throughout this time she has shared the teachings of Integral Yoga in many diverse settings with students of all ages and backgrounds. In 1978, she and her husband started the Yogaville Vidyalayam (Temple of Learning), an elementary school for the Ashram’s community children. They taught for 17 years, using a full academic curriculum based on the principles and teachings of Yoga. Since 1999, she has been a primary teacher for the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program. While serving as Teacher Training Coordinator, she helped to develop and teach the…
Learn more about Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT