Yoga for Detox: Spring Cleaning for Body and Mind
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
March 16 - 18, 2018
Spring is the perfect time to get out of the doldrums and shed our winter coat, both physically and mentally. This program provides a weekend of gentle yogic detoxification in a pristine environment away from the world’s distractions.
Instructions and support will be given for all practices:
- Yoga asana sequences for enhancing digestion and elimination
- Pranayama (yogic breathing) to eliminate toxins and calm the mind
- Chanting sacred mantra to balance and harmonize your system
- Gentle kriya techniques (yogic cleansing practices)
- Vegan and vegetarian meals
- Instructions and opportunity for fasting
- Restorative Yoga for rest and rejuvenation
Join us and begin your fresh start!
Continuing Education Opportunity
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 7 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email [email protected].
Satya is just amazing. Her organizational skills are out of this world.
Satya gets two thumbs up and five stars. She is approachable, friendly, caring, available, and genuine. Her love and knowledge of Gurudev’s teachings is apparent and appreciated.
Satya’s gentle, kind nature makes her a joy as a teacher. I felt nurtured.
I appreciated Satya, her style of presentation, the clarity of explanations, her warmth, and humor. It was a good program.
Satya emanates an authentic love and sharing that love with the students. She was very clear, compassionate and concise.
— Past Participants
Satya Greenstone has been a student of Sri Swami Satchidananda for over 40 years. Throughout this time she has shared the teachings of Integral Yoga® in many diverse settings with students of all ages and backgrounds. In 1978, she and her husband started the Yogaville Vidyalayam (Temple of Learning), an elementary school for the Ashram’s community children. They taught for 17 years, using a full academic curriculum based on the principles and teachings of Yoga. Since 1999, she has been a primary teacher for the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program. While serving as Teacher Training Coordinator, she helped to develop and teach the…
Learn more about Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT