Yoga for Detox: Spring Cleaning for Body and Mind
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IYAT
March 16 - 18, 2018
Spring is the perfect time to get out of the doldrums and shed our winter coat, both physically and mentally. This program provides a weekend of gentle yogic detoxification in a pristine environment away from the world’s distractions.
Instructions and support will be given for all practices:
- Yoga asana sequences for enhancing digestion and elimination
- Pranayama (yogic breathing) to eliminate toxins and calm the mind
- Chanting sacred mantra to balance and harmonize your system
- Gentle kriya techniques (yogic cleansing practices)
- Vegan and vegetarian meals
- Instructions and opportunity for fasting
- Restorative Yoga for rest and rejuvenation
Join us and begin your fresh start!
Satya is just amazing. Her organizational skills are out of this world.
Fantastic teacher. Simply the best. Satya is a diamond.
Satya gets two thumbs up and five stars. She is approachable, friendly, caring, available, and genuine. Her love and knowledge of Gurudev’s teachings is apparent and appreciated.
Absolutely amazing. So full of peace and love. I love her.
Satya’s gentle, kind nature makes her a joy as a teacher. I felt nurtured.
I appreciated Satya, her style of presentation, the clarity of explanations, her warmth, and humor. It was a good program.
Satya emanates an authentic love and sharing that love with the students. She was very clear, compassionate and concise.
— Past Participants