Yogic Wellbeing and Sound to Recalibrate the Brain
with Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D.
February 15 - 18, 2018
Clearing the subconscious mind can give direct relief from the effects of nightmares, haunting thoughts, past psychological trauma, and fears. The system of sound or self-affirmation therapy is a process to unload the subconscious mind of these hindrances. It is a helpful tool for people to experience and enjoy life more fully.
Ancient concepts about the origin or creation of the universe state that “In the beginning was the Word.” This “Word” is actually referring to “sound” and the word uni-verse itself means one-sound. In ancient thought, it was known that music could literally heal the body, mind, and emotions. Sound could calm people’s anger and uplift them from depression. Research today has led modern science to the same conclusions as the ancient yogis understood—“All is sound.”
In this course you will:
- Psychologically clear the subconscious mind, recalibrating blocks and memories in the psyche
- Understand how Kundalini Yoga strengthens the nervous, glandular, circulatory, and digestive system which is directly affected by substances, stress, and outside sensory distractions
- Experience Kundalini Yoga, meditation, deep relaxation, breathing exercises, and sound affirmation therapy
- Have fun and adjust your own level of vibrancy
This workshop is open to all: nurses, doctors, counselors, Yoga teachers, practitioners, psychologists, social workers, and anyone in their own personal healing process.
- Yoga Alliance (YA) and IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association): Approximately 12 Training Hours
- Healthcare and Related Disciplines: Although CMEs are not offered, a certificate documenting CE hours may be available for your discipline. Please contact CEU@iyta.org for details
Mukta is the personification of joy, service, and happiness–very healing, loving presence. Her laughter is liberating. — Rev.Lakshmi Barsel
Absolutely amazing–so genuine, kind, loving, and knowledgeable. I will never forget Mukta–she will always be in my heart and mind. — Past Participant
Mukta was extremely knowledgeable, pleasant, and always giving of herself and available. — Past Participant
The weekend was cathartic and very healing. Mukta is a gift to humanity as are the individuals who signed up for the program. Those of us who seek–we are not alone! Thank you! — Melanie Coghill
After a three day workshop, I feel ten pounds lighter, with a lightness and joy in my spirit, with tools to use in my daily life, and with renewed contentment and vision! Thank you, Mukta! — Susan Halloran, Past Participant