Intermediate Integral Yoga Teacher Training – 2018
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IYAT
July 8 - 29, 2018
Intermediate Integral Yoga Teacher Training offers an opportunity to profoundly enrich your understanding and practice of Integral Yoga. As a student, you’ll dive deeply into the subtle aspects of Yoga and acquire the skills needed to teach them.
- Learn important additional asanas, their benefits, and how to safely guide students into and out of the poses
- Explore making skillful sequencing choices and adaptations that will enhance your classes
- Gain a fuller understanding of prana and pranayama techniques
- Study the Bhagavad Gita, which expounds the philosophy and practices of the four main paths of Yoga (Karma, Raja, Bhakti, and Jnana Yoga)
200-hour Integral Yoga Teacher Training completed at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, an Integral Yoga Institute, or Integral Yoga Center, and who have at least six months of Yoga teaching experience. Certified teachers from other traditions may also apply.
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 170 contact hours
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT): Approximately 170 contact hours