Integral Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training – Spring 2018
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
April 15 - May 13, 2018
This comprehensive Yoga teacher certification provides a strong foundation for personal and spiritual development, a space for nurturing your own practice, and the skills necessary to become a knowledgeable Yoga teacher. You will learn to teach each portion of the Integral Yoga Beginners’ class, including asanas (Yoga poses), deep relaxation, pranayama (breathing practices), chanting, and meditation.
Additionally, you will explore:
- Classes in vegetarian diet
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Chanting instruction—for personal practice and class settings
- Raja Yoga (the science of the mind and yogic lifestyle)
- Jnana Yoga (the study of Self-inquiry)
- Bhakti Yoga (the path of devotion; including chanting, worship, and self-surrender)
- Karma Yoga (the practice of selfless service)
- Conducting and publicizing classes
Applicants should be familiar with the Integral Yoga style of Hatha practice. If not, you can click here purchase a DVD of our Level 1 class.
Graduates receive a diploma certifying them to teach Integral Yoga Level I classes and are awarded 200 Yoga Alliance hours.
Questions? 434.969.3121 x153 • [email protected]
Satya Greenstone has been a student of Sri Swami Satchidananda since 1971. She has shared the teachings of Integral Yoga® in many diverse settings with students of all ages and backgrounds and combines a natural, practical, down-to-earth approach to Yoga with a gentle humor. Since 1999 she has been a primary teacher for the 200-hour and the Intermediate Yoga Teacher Training programs. While serving as teacher training coordinator, she helped to develop and teach the first Gentle Yoga Teacher Training program. She has also developed and teaches training programs in Restorative Yoga, Adaptive Yoga, and Yoga and Meditation for Children. In…
Learn more about Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT