Integral Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training – Spring 2018
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT
April 15 - May 13, 2018
This comprehensive Yoga teacher certification provides a strong foundation for personal and spiritual development, a space for nurturing your own practice, and the skills necessary to become a knowledgeable Yoga teacher. You will learn to teach each portion of the Integral Yoga Beginners’ class, including asanas (Yoga poses), deep relaxation, pranayama (breathing practices), chanting, and meditation.
Additionally, you will explore:
- Classes in vegetarian diet
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Chanting instruction—for personal practice and class settings
- Raja Yoga (the science of the mind and yogic lifestyle)
- Jnana Yoga (the study of Self-inquiry)
- Bhakti Yoga (the path of devotion; including chanting, worship, and self-surrender)
- Karma Yoga (the practice of selfless service)
- Conducting and publicizing classes
Applicants should be regular practitioners of Hatha Yoga for six months, preferably one year.
Graduates receive a diploma certifying them to teach Integral Yoga Level I classes and are awarded 200 Yoga Alliance hours.
Questions? 434.969.3121 x153 • [email protected]
Satya Greenstone has been a student of Sri Swami Satchidananda for over forty years. Throughout this time she has shared the teachings of Integral Yoga in many diverse settings with students of all ages and backgrounds. In 1978, she and her husband started the Yogaville Vidyalayam (Temple of Learning), an elementary school for the Ashram’s community children. They taught for seventeen years, using a full academic curriculum based on the principles and teachings of Yoga. Since 1999, she has been a primary teacher for the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program. While serving as Teacher Training Coordinator, she helped to develop and…
Learn more about Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT