Intermediate Integral Yoga Teacher Training – INDIA – 2018
with Swami Asokananda, E-RYT 500 and Lalita Dagny Vigander, E-RYT 500, LMT, RCYT
January 21 - February 11, 2018
Train with master Yoga instructors in the birthplace of Yoga. Located near ancient temples and surrounded by the native culture, the Integral Yoga Institute of Coimbatore will allow you to experience India to its fullest.
This three-week immersion offers the opportunity to profoundly enrich your understanding and practice of Yoga and meditation, dive deeply into the subtle aspects of Yoga, and acquire the skills needed to teach them.
In this program you will:
- Learn important additional asanas, their benefits, and how to safely guide students into and out of the poses
- Expand your knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Explore making skillful sequencing choices and adaptations that will enhance your classes
- Gain a fuller understanding of prana and pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Study the Bhagavad Gita, which expounds the philosophy and practices of the four main paths of Yoga (Karma, Raja, Bhakti, and Jnana Yoga)
Take the next step in your career as a Yoga instructor and deepen your own spiritual growth by experiencing the peace of Yoga. Join us in this new endeavor.
Tuition includes texts, accommodations, and three daily vegetarian meals. It does not include airfare, airport transfers, or excursions.
200-hour Integral Yoga Teacher Training completed at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, an Integral Yoga Institute, or Integral Yoga Center and at least six months of Yoga teaching experience. Certified teachers from other traditions may also apply.
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 170 contact hours
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT): Approximately 170 contact hours