Less is More: Make Room for Peace
with Swami Divyananda Ma, RYT 500 and Rev. M. Mala Cunningham, Ph.D., C-IAYT
August 18 - 20, 2017
We live in a culture where the motto is “More is better.” Compelled by this notion, we find ourselves trying to fulfill our spiritual needs with material objects. Instead, make room for peace in your life and discover that less is more.
This workshop will offer you a pathway out of material and lifestyle clutter, guiding you toward a simpler and more focused life.
In this workshop, you will make room for peace by:
- Working with two concepts from Raja Yoga, viveka (discrimination) and saucha (purification)
- Exploring how the things you own can own you
- Identifying the clutter in your life (anything that does not make you happier!)
- Learning strategies for letting go
- Taking home new tools for the ongoing work of simplification
Swamiji is a beautiful soul and I love her guided meditations and evening sadhanas.
It’s a big privilege to share her wisdom.
Very pleasant, calm, and patient. Engaging us with interesting stories and inspirational topics. Her classes are very uplifting. Thank you.
She tells stories to help us understand a point. She is very chipper and smiley which always seems to rub off on me. Very good at what she does.
Beautiful example of a Bhakti yogini.
She knew how to reach each and everyone of us. She was very kind and open.
— Past Participants