Yoga Tune-Up for the Holidays
with Letícia Padmasri, E-RYT 500, ALC, M.A.
December 8 - 10, 2017
During the holidays, we’re often preoccupied with the season’s hustle and bustle, the tasty foods, and the tremendous amount of effort spent in giving!
Join us for a Yoga tune-up this holiday season. Explore and realign with the divine nature of being while creating a well-disciplined routine during a time period when it’s needed most.
- Have fun while practicing moderation
- Create and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle through yogic and Ayurvedic principles
- Truly begin to appreciate the nature of the mind-body connection
- Understand better the physiology of the body and its patterns/responses to your habits
- Relax, rejuvenate, and recharge your batteries for the season
As a gift to your most sacred friend and family member—yourself—come to Yogaville for a weekend to decompress and charge your being with light and love, and learn new tips for managing the holidays with joy and peace.
I wish I could spend a month with Leticia learning about Ayurveda. Leticia is truly a master of her craft. — Brianna Patten, 2016