Consciousness and Energy of Shiva and Shakti
with Marni Sclaroff, MAT, E-RYT 500
September 29 - October 1, 2017
Shiva and Shakti represent consciousness and energy. They symbolize the sacred marriage of what makes us human, and they are the ground of all being. They are the auspicious and loving heart at the center of everything.
In the Yoga tradition, there are hundreds of stories that speak, metaphorically, to profound truths. These stories can uplift and inspire our lives and relationships.
In this workshop, you will:
- Be skillfully guided to your own center through stories, mantra, discussion, asana practice, and journaling
- Begin with a story in each session that will inspire your inner work
- Chant mantra in order to align your heart and mind with the empowered vibration of Shiva and Shakti
- Imbue the tissues of the body with wisdom and truth through the practice of asana
- Uncover the key actions during your asana practice that support positive transformation of the body from the inside-out
This will be a weekend of true evolution, and you will leave with tools and wisdom that you can apply directly to your life and to all of your relations.
You will learn how to ground yourself in your truth, how to live in your natural abundance, and how to walk through your life with more grace and compassion.
I just had to look you up to tell you that you and your class are absolutely delightful! Your awesome disposition is totally contagious and your teachings are quite expansive… to have that kind of balance as a teacher is pretty cool! — Janet
I appreciate you; you are so refreshing in the Yoga world. Your humility, vessel hood, and honesty may be your secret powers. Thank you. — Palika Benton
I share this post and much of what Marni Sclaroff writes because she is … A connector, an activator, a resonator; she lifts your vibrations to help you see and hear and feel your own self in a clearer way. She really does help you activate your interior. Read her words and invite them to sink into your core. — Heather Mulvenna