4-Day Laugha Yoga® Teacher Training
with Bharata Wingham, E-RYT 200, CLYT
August 20 - 23, 2017
In this 4-day Laugha Yoga teacher training, you will be trained and qualified to certify other Laugha Yoga Leaders.
Learn to instruct other laughter Yoga leaders in how to:
- Fully bring core Yoga teachings into the laughter sessions
- Expand your professional skills to include corporate training and educational settings with adults and children
- Find the resources to increase and enhance your personal practice and train other leaders
- Bring knowledge of the medical benefits, and contemporary research, to your students’ awareness such as helping alleviate anxiety and depression, anti-aging and stress
- Lead Laughing Yoga Training group sessions with increased communication skills and teamwork
- Instruct solo and partner sessions, releasing maximum stress and tension
- Practice your own laughter skills and have time and support to perfect your own style
Join the exciting field of laughter yoga, and become certified to train others to be leaders of Laugha Yoga sessions locally and internationally.
Attend this four-day certification and receive all the instruction, materials (including a teacher’s manual), and experience you will need to begin training other laughter yoga leaders to run their own Laugha Yoga Leader Certification programs.
10% OFF tuition
when attending both 3-Day Laugha Yoga Certification and 4-Day Laugha Yoga Teacher Training in succession
Laugha Yoga or Laughter Yoga Leader Certification
Continuing Education Opportunity
Approximately 20 training hours
The Laugha Yoga Teacher training expanded my knowledge beyond my leader certification. It helped me understand what is expected of a teacher, and deepened my understanding of Laughing Yoga.— Peter Topkis
This training was amazing! Bharata is so knowledgable and welcoming. He was the main reason I came back for the second certification! Please convince him to hold a “continuing ed” program for laughter leaders so that we have another program to attend! — Lindsay Carroll