Integral Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training – Fall 2017
with Lalita Dagny Vigander, E-RYT 500, LMT, RCYT and Raam Das, E-RYT 500
October 22 - November 19, 2017
This comprehensive Yoga teacher certification provides a strong foundation for personal and spiritual development, a space for nurturing your own practice, and the skills necessary to become a knowledgeable Yoga teacher. You will learn to teach each portion of the Integral Yoga Beginners’ Hatha Yoga class, including asanas (Yoga poses), deep relaxation, pranayama (breathing practices), chanting, and meditation.
Additionally, you will explore:
- Classes in vegetarian diet
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Chanting instruction—for personal practice and class settings
- Raja Yoga (the science of the mind and yogic lifestyle)
- Jnana Yoga (the study of Self-inquiry)
- Bhakti Yoga (the path of devotion; including chanting, worship, and self-surrender)
- Karma Yoga (the practice of selfless service)
- Conducting and publicizing classes
Applicants should be regular practitioners of Hatha Yoga for six months, preferably one year.
Graduates receive a diploma certifying them to teach Integral Yoga Hatha Beginners Level I classes and are awarded 200 Yoga Alliance hours.
Integral Yoga is a registered school of the Yoga Alliance—a voluntary alliance of organizations and teachers dedicated to uphold the integrity of Yoga—and provides ongoing support for Yoga professionals in the United States.