Intermediate Integral Yoga® Teacher Training – 2017
with Madhuri Fiona Flynn, E-RYT 500 and Lalita Dagny Vigander, E-RYT 500, LMT, RCYT
June 18 - July 9, 2017
Intermediate Integral Yoga Teacher Training (ITT) offers an opportunity to profoundly enrich your understanding and practice of Integral Yoga. As a student, you’ll dive deeply into the subtle aspects of Yoga and acquire the skills needed to teach them.
In this program you will:
- Learn important additional asanas, their benefits, and how to safely guide students into and out of the poses
- Explore making skillful sequencing choices and adaptations that will enhance your classes
- Gain a fuller understanding of prana and pranayama techniques
- Study the Bhagavad Gita, which expounds the philosophy and practices of the four main paths of Yoga (Karma, Raja, Bhakti, and Jnana Yoga)
200-hour Integral Yoga Teacher Training completed at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, an Integral Yoga Institute, or Integral Yoga Center and at least six months of Yoga teaching experience. Certified teachers from other traditions may also apply.
Although we do not yet offer formal Continuing Education Units, the IYTA can provide a CE certificate that documents your attendance and the number of hours your program includes.
- Contact hours: Approximately 112
- Total training hours: Approximately 175